EQ2Ogrebot/AbilityExport not found

EQ2Ogrebot/AbilityExport not found

Postby Muggles » 06 Mar 2014, 19:02

I copied the new isxogre.dll into the extensions directory and fired up EQ2 (one copy). I autoload Ogre during boot up (so not manually) but it is showing that it is version 246. I don't see that it pulled any massive new files or anything and it can't find ability export.

Thoughts?

Edit: I see that the current version should be 248 but mine does not appear to be downloading updates. I have completely closed Innerspace and re-opened it, unloaded the ext, etc. and nothing causes it to pull updated files. :(
Muggles

Re: EQ2Ogrebot/AbilityExport not found

Postby Kannkor » 06 Mar 2014, 19:12

Muggles wrote:I copied the new isxogre.dll into the extensions directory and fired up EQ2 (one copy). I autoload Ogre during boot up (so not manually) but it is showing that it is version 246. I don't see that it pulled any massive new files or anything and it can't find ability export.

Thoughts?

Edit: I see that the current version should be 248 but mine does not appear to be downloading updates. I have completely closed Innerspace and re-opened it, unloaded the ext, etc. and nothing causes it to pull updated files. :(

Type 'ogre config'
List what options are checked/unchecked.
Kannkor

Re: EQ2Ogrebot/AbilityExport not found

Postby Muggles » 06 Mar 2014, 19:13

When I started the game using my main toon instead of one of the bots it patched.. I have no idea why it made a difference. /shrug
Muggles

Return to General Discussion