Ogre Boat - Discussion thread

Re: Ogre Boat - Discussion thread

Postby otistaylor » 23 Jan 2017, 17:21

Well I guess I should have opened my eyes ... didnt even realize you could disable the cast stack...

Thanks for the info!
otistaylor

Postby otistaylor » 24 Jan 2017, 07:02

Looks like it was patched out to automatically disable the cast stack . Works well now !
otistaylor

Postby otistaylor » 26 Jan 2017, 06:49

Well I think it may be a bug but sometimes the cast stack will automatically disable and other times it wont!
otistaylor

Postby Nalik » 28 Jan 2017, 16:48

My tank kept getting stuck with the boat script the last few days and it was frustrating the heck out of me. She would work fine up until the point of picking up the rope, then she just wouldn't pick it up and go wait by the point you're supposed to use the grappling hook and go no further. It would also flash open an item examine window, but I couldn't see it before it closed...

Managed to get a look at it today. Apparently if you have the trash loot "a twisted roper limb" it confuses the script when it comes time to check if you picked up the rope :D

Don't know if that can be refined or what-not, but something to watch out for if you are getting stuck at that point!
Nalik

Postby otistaylor » 29 Jan 2017, 09:10

How I get the cast stack issue to correct itself is I load the ogre extension then I load and start the combat bot. Basically type ogre in the console. Then after it is fully loaded I type Ogre Boat in console. That corrects the cast stack not being checked issue.
otistaylor

Postby Kannkor » 31 Jan 2017, 21:11

Nalik wrote:My tank kept getting stuck with the boat script the last few days and it was frustrating the heck out of me. She would work fine up until the point of picking up the rope, then she just wouldn't pick it up and go wait by the point you're supposed to use the grappling hook and go no further. It would also flash open an item examine window, but I couldn't see it before it closed...

Managed to get a look at it today. Apparently if you have the trash loot "a twisted roper limb" it confuses the script when it comes time to check if you picked up the rope :D

Don't know if that can be refined or what-not, but something to watch out for if you are getting stuck at that point!

Can you get me the exact name (eq2u link woudl be great) for the item it wants to use. I can fix that up.
Kannkor

Postby Nalik » 01 Feb 2017, 14:09

http://u.eq2wire.com/item/index/4012975315

\aITEM -281991981 -1219806134:A twisted roper limb\/a

:)
Nalik

Postby Raudkoer » 13 Mar 2017, 10:28

I have it failed RUNNING over bow,failing find door out of cell (runs wall couple meters too left).Seems it does not respond to ogre end ogre boat command....If you hide mystic moppet or sabertooth icon,it chaincasts those.

After thinking,and gotting also ISXRI failing on me,my error cause was non US keyboard and its layout i used,so in future,if any non US kb user wants set things smooth,set your kb layout in windows US/US.

Right now,it got fine over bow,but for some reason failed jump to next platform (too close?).
Raudkoer

Postby Raudkoer » 19 Mar 2017, 10:25

Sucess 100 % with US keyboard using US layout,case closed.
Raudkoer

Postby sodaPoP » 19 Mar 2017, 18:34

Raudkoer wrote:Sucess 100 % with US keyboard using US layout,case closed.

No issues with UK keyboard here.
sodaPoP

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion