Solo Healer KA- Group Set Up

Solo Healer KA- Group Set Up

Postby otistaylor » 25 Dec 2016, 11:27

ok I have noticed in a lot of the KA instances I am lacking in DPS bad. I run Monk, Dirge, Inqy, Ranger, Coercer, Defiler. Any recommendation on group change for those DPS check encounters would be appreciated. My goal would be to set up a shaman to solo heal every encounter but honestly I have no clue how to max him out as far as AA. Adornments ....must have items etc. Can someone please advise on what will make the most sense. Losing interest rather quickly because trying to keep up with adds etc due to low dps is just frustrating. I can literally only clear one instance this expansion and my entire group is at 250 plus resolve. I do have greenmist on all toons . I did go all right side Prestige line on all toons and it helped with dps but not enough. Also run deathtouch charm on all toons.

I can replace any toon in the group so I am open to suggestions!

Thanks1
otistaylor

Re: Solo Healer KA- Group Set Up

Postby LittleOgress » 05 Jan 2017, 18:52

In most zones I drop down to 1 healer for DPS. Always keep the shammy. Mind you all the shaman I play with are 15k + potency and have no issues with heals.

A few zones, KJ Reavers remnants for example has a massive cure that heals the mob if failed. I bring druid back in for that.
LittleOgress

Re: Solo Healer KA- Group Set Up

Postby Nalik » 05 Jan 2017, 19:35

You mention Greenmist - but do you have the achievement offhand/shield for everyone as well? Besides that yea, you can replace the inq in just about every zone. Be aware you might face some mechanics you haven't noticed before by losing a second curse cure.
Nalik

Return to General Discussion