Preview: New tab: Cast Stack

Re: Preview: New tab: Cast Stack

Postby Kannkor » 15 Mar 2014, 14:19

Albtraum wrote:Can you add it so that the two Beserker spells "Rampage IV" and "Open Wounds" can be selected as Combat. Right now they are listed as CA or Named CA and they don't trigger very often. It's weird also that they have the encounter information on them... they are yellow temp buffs.

Well, it's not so weird... SOE has 180234 ways of saying an ability is an AE. It can be a self ability that does damage around you. It can be a self ability that has a buff, and said buff does damage around you, etc etc. And these two temp buffs work the same way, so the bot reads them as being 'real' AEs.

I've gone in and tweaked these abilities so they should follow the same rules as a normal temp buff.
Kannkor

Postby Albtraum » 05 Apr 2014, 23:57

Can you look at the Templar spell: Divine Arbitration. I tried to put it as a Heal : Tank : 40 and it's spamming in debug console CastHeals -> Unknown-> Divine Arbitration -> Tank

My goal is for the templar to cast it when the tank is at 40%.
Albtraum

Postby Albtraum » 07 Apr 2014, 22:41

Is there a chance you'll put items in pre/post cast?

I put \aITEM 820039000 1798795290:Totem of the Hierophant\/a on my wizard which is amazing for heat/cold spells, but sucks for magic spells. I'd like to precast the totem before E'ci or Fusion. Spells like blast of dev and eth chains get the -200 potency.

Too bad chains was removed. This is the bees knees for a chain.
Albtraum

[Enhance Request] Cast Stack Tab

Postby Dooby » 04 Oct 2014, 21:49

Currently, the "full ability list" has everything in it, then when you pick something you get a populated "Type" where you can pick from a short list of the properties that apply to the selected full ability list. I'd like to recommend that this work the other way around.

E.g. Pick the "Type" you want to use (say, CA) and the Full Ability List will be filtered to show ONLY the abilities that can be used as a CA.

This isn't the top of my wish list, but if it's really simple to do...it'd make building new cast stacks a little more pleasant.
Dooby

Previous

Return to General Discussion