Preview: New tab: Cast Stack

Re: Preview: New tab: Cast Stack

Postby Kannkor » 04 Jan 2014, 04:26

Nemnyth wrote:Hello!

Misused Channeler Abilities:

Channeled Ressurection - Level 36 - Needs to be group res and not a CA
Vector of Life - Level 95 - Needs to be AE Heal (Frontal) and not a CA

Both fixed... However... Because VoL is a "Self" ability, it isn't giving the option for #of people. I'll look at this later if I remember. Stupid leather pet classes.
Kannkor

Postby Kannkor » 04 Jan 2014, 04:40

Kannkor wrote:Will be with next patch...

Patch pushed.
Kannkor

Postby Mooshi » 14 Jan 2014, 18:48

Guardian:

Bind Wound - It heals, but also applies a temporary buff in the maintained window. I cast this before every fight. In the Cast Stack, it's showing up as CA/Combat/Heal/NamedCA/PowerHeal. Since this ability cannot be cast in combat, he only one of those five that's valid is Heal. If you can, making this also available as a Buff (with M and ID) will allow the bot to keep the maintained buff active while out of combat.

Champion's Interception - I'd use this as a Heal. It applies a damage reduction to the group, among other things. Right now, it's being recognized as self-only. Would be useful to set up as a @Group heal.

Dirge:

Rhythmic Overture - Target is self only, but you have a drop down to select the target. Not sure if this was intentional.
Victorious Concerty - Same thing with the targeting. It automatically casts on the group, regardless of the dirge's current target.

Items:

Sontalak's Unstable Horn, is a clicky rez. Items don't show Rez as a Type: in the dropdown
Mooshi

Postby Blacktopnl » 23 Jan 2014, 06:10

Kannkor wrote:
jgarza00 wrote:Forgot to ask; how will Cast Stack time auto-attacks? 0.0

Doesn't.

At this moment, auto attack timing and chain tabs are temporarily removed.

Is this still Disabled ?

My guys dont auto attack for 10~20 sec, to busy casting spells /combat arts
Blacktopnl

Postby Kannkor » 23 Jan 2014, 09:31

Blacktopnl wrote:
Kannkor wrote:
jgarza00 wrote:Forgot to ask; how will Cast Stack time auto-attacks? 0.0

Doesn't.

At this moment, auto attack timing and chain tabs are temporarily removed.

Is this still Disabled ?

My guys dont auto attack for 10~20 sec, to busy casting spells /combat arts

That's an in-game bug. autoattacks are suppose to go off during "recovery" time when casting combat arts. It seems if you have too much recovery speed, you can some how make it skip them.

Having said that, it still happened even with v16's aa timing, because as soon as it missed one, it wouldn't do aa timing anymore until another attack went off, otherwise if you were out of range or something was preventing it from going off, it would sit idle.
Kannkor

Postby slam666 » 24 Jan 2014, 13:50

Hi Kannkor,

For the cast stack, does it start at the beginning each time? or does it go to the end and start at the beginning?
slam666

Postby Kannkor » 24 Jan 2014, 16:23

slam666 wrote:Hi Kannkor,

For the cast stack, does it start at the beginning each time? or does it go to the end and start at the beginning?

Same as the other tabs were, always starts at the top.
Kannkor

Postby Raudkoer » 26 Jan 2014, 07:13

Would recovery 100 % to cut off occasionally all autos then?
Raudkoer

MCP Buttons

Postby Luc » 28 Jan 2014, 10:30

I have asked this in IRC, however I am still having issues. Previously, I had some death prevent buttons that were agnostic for my 2 crews (I run a six man crew - melee and caster types), meaning my parameters were set as: 1) All 2) Name of Death Prevent Spell 3) Tank

In v17, I cannot get those buttons to work unless I change parameter 3 to the actual name of the toon, vs *Tank, @Tank, or Tank.

Any thoughts?
Luc

Re: MCP Buttons

Postby Cheesy » 28 Jan 2014, 11:21

Luc wrote:I have asked this in IRC, however I am still having issues. Previously, I had some death prevent buttons that were agnostic for my 2 crews (I run a six man crew - melee and caster types), meaning my parameters were set as: 1) All 2) Name of Death Prevent Spell 3) Tank

In v17, I cannot get those buttons to work unless I change parameter 3 to the actual name of the toon, vs *Tank, @Tank, or Tank.

Any thoughts?

If only running 1 group, set Parameter 3 as Fighters (It may be Fighter, its one of the 2.)
Cheesy

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion