ISXOgre and ISXRI

ISXOgre and ISXRI

Postby Kannkor » 22 Jul 2015, 19:48

ISXRI is a new extension being developed/created by Herculezz and thg.
From my understanding of what I've been told and what I've found out, their goal with this extension is to "Run Instances". It requires ISXEQ2 and ISXOgre to function.

It started off as running single instances. Which turned into running multiple zones (Run Zones, or RZ). Which then turned into full on afk instances for as long as clients don't crash.

Their next project is a full on adventure bot, to directly compete with OgreBot.

thg seems to be very open with a lot of people, and is spreading false information. Lets clear the air on some of it.

Their pricing is NOT based on some conversation with Amadeus and I telling them they had to price it high. I have never had any discussions with either of them about RI, or pricing. I can't comment on if Amadeus has had conversations with them, but I'd appreciate if my name was left out of it.

It's an open market here, so competition is fair. Having said that, I do not have to support it, or the people creating it.
ISXOgre will no longer be compatible with ISXRI, and the creators can no longer use ISXOgre.

For future reference, script developers intending to base their product on ISXOgre may find it beneficial to contact me.
Kannkor

Re: ISXOgre and ISXRI

Postby Saha » 22 Jul 2015, 20:24

Saha

Return to General Discussion