OgreConsole - What is it and feedback.

Re: OgreConsole - What is it and feedback.

Postby Ailbe » 17 Jul 2015, 00:52

FYI this appears to have resolved itself this morning. Hail now works as expected

Default MCP Hail button seems to no longer work at all. I've done some testing with the new OgreConsole and I can see the rest of the commands going through, but hail produces nothing.

Select Command: Hail
Custom Button Name: Hail
Parameters: None
Ailbe

Postby Kannkor » 17 Jul 2015, 13:47

Ailbe wrote:FYI this appears to have resolved itself this morning. Hail now works as expected

Default MCP Hail button seems to no longer work at all. I've done some testing with the new OgreConsole and I can see the rest of the commands going through, but hail produces nothing.

Select Command: Hail
Custom Button Name: Hail
Parameters: None

I fixed it really really late last night and patched it out :)
Kannkor

Postby isnewbie » 17 Jul 2015, 14:48

That is strange, my buttons are working again today without changing anything.

My parameters were:

Change_Campspot_Whox2
Bard
${Me.X}
${Me.Y}
${Me.Z}
Priest
${Me.X}
${Me.Y}
${Me.Z}

Another thing I noticed yesterday while I was grinding was that if you run ISXBJ, the BJ role option button replaces the OgreConsole button in the main menu.

Edit: I think i see the problem with change camp spot. If you use a change camp spot option that is greater than your input parameters, then it would not work properly. Yesterday the characters would not move, today they would just run back to their previous camp spot.

Kannkor wrote:Bug report from: isnewbie
With the new update, change_campspot_whox2 and greater is no longer working. Change_campspot_who is still working fine.

Edit by Kannkor:
Can't reproduce...
Just made an MCP button with:
Change_Campspot_Whox2
Parameters:
${Me.Name}
ToonName2

I was in my GH. Campspot in the area, hit the button, both toons moved to the position in the button above.

If you have existing buttons not working, get me the exact Select Command and parameters (substituting names, of course)
isnewbie

Postby Cheesy » 24 Jul 2015, 13:08

Ogre Console does not reappear on screen if a characters gear hits a low % like the old window used to.

Edit by Kannkor:
Changed it to work for now in OgreBot-17.062a or later. I'll redo this whole thing at some point.
Cheesy

Previous

Return to General Discussion