set up for doof

set up for doof

Postby scroticus » 23 Jun 2015, 00:35

i'm not sure if i have something jacked up, but here goes:

In the event heroic version the only thing i care about is the camp spot and the joust, i kill doof and everything else before the curse cures event matter....in the challenge however, different story. I still have to cure the curses manually. the patch notes indicate that ogre handles the curse cures....am i missing something here?
scroticus

Re: set up for doof

Postby Kannkor » 23 Jun 2015, 01:29

scroticus wrote:i'm not sure if i have something jacked up, but here goes:

In the event heroic version the only thing i care about is the camp spot and the joust, i kill doof and everything else before the curse cures event matter....in the challenge however, different story. I still have to cure the curses manually. the patch notes indicate that ogre handles the curse cures....am i missing something here?

Are you having an actual problem? While I haven't done CEH in a while, I haven't had anyone complain about it. If the strat in-game changed, then it is possible how Ogre handles it needs to be changed, but I'd need more info about what problem you're actually having.
Kannkor

Postby scroticus » 23 Jun 2015, 01:41

From reading the patch notes my understand is that ogre is supposed to handle the cures. I've never seen my healers even attempt to cure the curses. Are they supposed to try and cure it, or am i supposed to handle that myself?
scroticus

Postby Kannkor » 23 Jun 2015, 01:51

scroticus wrote:From reading the patch notes my understand is that ogre is supposed to handle the cures. I've never seen my healers even attempt to cure the curses. Are they supposed to try and cure it, or am i supposed to handle that myself?

You do not need to do anything with the curse at all. Let Ogre handle it "behind the scenes".

If you are dying, or having an issue let me know. I don't really want to explain what Ogre is doing for personal reasons.. :)
Kannkor

Postby scroticus » 23 Jun 2015, 01:55

Kannkor wrote:
scroticus wrote:From reading the patch notes my understand is that ogre is supposed to handle the cures. I've never seen my healers even attempt to cure the curses. Are they supposed to try and cure it, or am i supposed to handle that myself?

You do not need to do anything with the curse at all. Let Ogre handle it "behind the scenes".

If you are dying, or having an issue let me know. I don't really want to explain what Ogre is doing for personal reasons.. :)

understood

the curse eventually leads to the shredding of my crew, assuming I let it sit (that is let ogre handle it).
scroticus

Postby Kannkor » 23 Jun 2015, 01:59

scroticus wrote:
Kannkor wrote:

understood

the curse eventually leads to the shredding of my crew, assuming I let it sit (that is let ogre handle it).

What are you actually dying from? The first person. I'm pretty sure if someone dies with the curse on, it's probably game over.

It is possible they changed the fight so what I'm doing isn't working.. but I'd expect more people to have issues...
Kannkor

Postby scroticus » 23 Jun 2015, 03:34

will report back when i figure out what it is. only thing i've been able to tell, is that the longer the curse stays on the more damage my weaker (re mitigation/hp) toons seem to soak up.
scroticus

Return to General Discussion