Grevog... =/

Grevog... =/

Postby scroticus » 18 Jun 2015, 03:09

removing the FD broke the encounter for me. I have to manually FD and I win, but there is certain sphincter pucker factor hoping my swash doesn't squash before i can retarget grevog after i FD. on the plus side though.....i still stand up automatically after he goes...not so berserk.

Yes subtle strikes is scribed, and turns on, and the tank tends to target self for a second or two as well, but i cant shed hate fast enough for this strat to work....no idea why. tank splats, lose target, group splats.
scroticus

Re: Grevog... =/

Postby Kannkor » 18 Jun 2015, 21:21

scroticus wrote:removing the FD broke the encounter for me. I have to manually FD and I win, but there is certain sphincter pucker factor hoping my swash doesn't squash before i can retarget grevog after i FD. on the plus side though.....i still stand up automatically after he goes...not so berserk.

Yes subtle strikes is scribed, and turns on, and the tank tends to target self for a second or two as well, but i cant shed hate fast enough for this strat to work....no idea why. tank splats, lose target, group splats.

Spec Sever hate on your enchanter.
Kannkor

Return to General Discussion