Death prevents

Death prevents

Postby scroticus » 05 Jun 2015, 05:30

does anyone know if there is a way to have your priest/priests automate a DP based on in game text?? for example Stowaway stalkers appear and attack toonnamehere! would have a priest automatically put a DP on that person?
scroticus

Re: Death prevents

Postby fireopal » 06 Jun 2015, 22:51

I so wish this was possible to do in so many ways. You could automate your own encounters like when someone goes berserk you could cast sever hate instead of relying on ogre set ups. A list of commands that could be automated based upon a list of commands one being chat text would be awesome.

However I feel like it is not a likely option
fireopal

Postby uiyice » 06 Jun 2015, 23:02

Neither are what you're asking for, but two comments:

A) The stalking brownies spawn at regular intervals - 1:05 I think. You can rig an act timer and warning around it, then you'll always know when to fluff up your group. (I find Divine Guidance gets the job done)

B) Writing a single purpose script to do specifically what you're looking for is incredibly easy. Dive in, learn a little, then you'll be in a place you can easily code other reactions like the Sever Hate request above.
uiyice

Postby user01 » 06 Jun 2015, 23:42

The possibilities are endless if you are willing to do some scripting yourself, all the chat/messages are available to you as events in a script and kannkor has made a ton of ogre functionality available via APIs so you can do pretty much whatever you want.
user01

Return to General Discussion