[AoM] Bot Raid Progression

[AoM] Bot Raid Progression

Postby Kannkor » 30 Mar 2015, 17:40

Been getting a lot of questions lately about what to kill, in what order, with how many groups for raids. Thought I'd put together a post with my opinion. Keep in mind, that is exactly what this is, my opinion of what is possible, and in order what makes the most sense. Some people (different group/raid set ups etc) may have a different order. Feel free to post with why, and give people other various options.

Keep in mind, some of this is based on possibility, and not actual bots killing these mobs (from opinions of botters who have killed them in real raids). Green highlighted ones are the most realistic ones. After that, you get into much more challenging encounters.
To add, I basically listed every single mob in the xpac. As more and more gear gets added, and more nerfs happen, more of this list may become more possible.

Abbreviations:
CHH - Castle High Hold
BSB - Broken Skull Bay
Oss - Ossuary
Temple - Temple
Zav - Zavith'loa
X1 - 1 groupable.
X2 - 2 groupable.
X4 - 4 groupable.
* - Designates you probably need better gear than you could obtain to do it. For example: Grethah is marked as a X2, but realistically you require the gear from him (and beyond) to do him.
** - Would be EXTREMELY long fight/annoying.
*** - From a technical point of view, possible, but I'd call it unlikely to happen.

-=X1=-
CHH - Grevog (Left side) [Code available]
CHH - Torso (Right side) [Code available]
Zav - <First Named - don't remember his name>
Zav - *Kerridcus (Second named).

Zav - *<Last named, poofs if you wipe - Don't remember his name>.
Zav - *Icon (Third named). This would be quite annoying and challenging with 1 group.
Temple - Farozth - Would require a non-standard group make up, but technically I don't see why this wouldn't be possible. Would be an extremely, extremely long fight.
Temple - Diabo. Would be extremely annoying and long fight, but I do believe it's "possible".
Oss - **Inquisitor (First Named)
BSB - *Barin/Morin - Requires around 130m DPS on this fight. Very steep requirement for 1 group. Not even sure it's possible yet. But if you can do it, you can kill it.
BSB - *Jessip - Relatively easy fight, but you can't get to her until you kill Barin/Morin, and if you have the DPS for that fight, this one won't be an issue.
CHH - ***Grethah. Because this is strictly a DPS check and nothing else, in theory if you can get enough burst DPS, you can kill it.
BSB - ***Captain. DPS check on the adds, the longer they are alive, the harder they hit. If you could beat this, you can kill it.
(There's a few more, but at this stage we're out of realism).

-=X2 and above =-
CHH - Grevog (Left side) [Code available]
CHH - Torso (Right side) [Code available]
Zav - <First Named - don't remember his name>
Zav - Kerridcus (Second named).
BSB - Barin/Morin - *Requires around 130m DPS on this fight.
BSB - Jessip - Relatively easy fight, but you can't get to her until you kill Barin/Morin, and if you have the DPS for that fight, this one won't be an issue.
Zav - <Last named, poofs if you wipe - Don't remember his name>.
Oss - Inquisitor (First Named)
Zav - Icon (Third named).
** While the below should in theory be doable with 2 groups, it would be much more realistic for 4 groups. But the progression list is about the same **
-=x4=- (Keep in mind, you should do all the ones above this first)
Temple - Farozth.
Temple - Diabo.
Temple - *Grimlings.
CHH - *Grethah. Because this is strictly a DPS check and nothing else, in theory if you can get enough burst DPS, you can kill it.
BSB - **Captain. DPS check on the adds, the longer they are alive, the harder they hit. If you could beat this, you can kill it.
Temple - *Ferun - Would require some serious DPS for 2 groups. Not sure if it's possible yet.
Temple - Lich - Mechanics fight - if you could manage the totems (and kill Ferun to get here), should be possible.
Oss - *Sacrificer - Very harsh DPS check, and would require some movement.
Oss - ********************Edgar (Piano) mob. If you could manage the "playing", the fight would be quite easy.
Oss - Protector - Actually one of the easier fights, but you have to kill the 2 previous to get to him. Requires an odd set up.
Oss - *Ritualist - Another harsh DPS check.
Kannkor

Re: [AoM] Bot Raid Progression

Postby fireopal » 31 Mar 2015, 06:58

Looking to recruit people with armies on unrest lol we are a bot friendly raid guild
fireopal

Postby Cheesy » 01 Apr 2015, 18:46

From experience so far, Farzoth is one of the harder mobs to box, unless perhaps you are running 2 or 3 tanks with very defensive based groups. If you run Warden/Mystic etc like a lot of people, he becomes quite a bit harder.

Diabo is a walk in the park with 4 groups, just burn one asap and stack them in between the jousting stuff, works quite nicely.
Grimlings are pretty easy overall dependent on which way you go; Either a hell of a lot of dps to burn the elemental one down before he starts doing serious damage, or a scout in a turtled group with a ton of heals.

Ferun would be fun to see boxed, but I see no reason it couldn't be really. Just a HPS/DPS check most bot groups would manage.

Sacrificer you just need about 130mil sustained DPS, and a rogue to keep the mob swiped. Movement wouldn't be too bad dependent on how many people you were raiding with. (1 would be a pain, 2 much easier).
Cheesy

Postby yorkie » 07 Apr 2015, 14:25

Some friends of mine who raid say that Zav - *Kerridcus (Second named). needs 2 tanks.. are people 1 grp'ing it and what strat you using plz.. or are they right on the 2 tanks thing?..

Regards
K.........
yorkie

Postby Eyedea » 07 Apr 2015, 14:32

yorkie wrote:Some friends of mine who raid say that Zav - *Kerridcus (Second named). needs 2 tanks.. are people 1 grp'ing it and what strat you using plz.. or are they right on the 2 tanks thing?..

Regards
K.........

Only mob you might need 2 tanks for is Icon in Zav
Eyedea

Postby yorkie » 26 Apr 2015, 10:38

Av got the 1st 2 names in HH and the 1st in pools on farm now, cant do 2nd in pools cant kill the adds fast enough. Are there any others that are 1grp'able plz. I looked at the list above and they all seem to need more than 1 grp..

Many thanks
K...........
yorkie

Postby Eragon » 01 Sep 2015, 14:38

Eyedea wrote:
yorkie wrote:Some friends of mine who raid say that Zav - *Kerridcus (Second named). needs 2 tanks.. are people 1 grp'ing it and what strat you using plz.. or are they right on the 2 tanks thing?..

Regards
K.........

Only mob you might need 2 tanks for is Icon in Zav

What you have in your group yorkie?
Eragon

Postby xleejohnx » 04 Nov 2015, 21:20

yorkie wrote:Av got the 1st 2 names in HH and the 1st in pools on farm now, cant do 2nd in pools cant kill the adds fast enough. Are there any others that are 1grp'able plz. I looked at the list above and they all seem to need more than 1 grp..

Many thanks
K...........

you just need to joust back in when the add spawns then back out when the add dies..
also a ranger is needed for this to work
xleejohnx

Return to General Discussion