youtube

youtube

Postby opiey » 13 Mar 2015, 15:10

was wondering if it would be possible if someone would make a video of how to download extra scrpits the automatice log in and some of the advance features ty new users i find it a lot more helpful to follow the videos
opiey

Re: youtube

Postby Kannkor » 14 Mar 2015, 17:47

opiey wrote:was wondering if it would be possible if someone would make a video of how to download extra scrpits the automatice log in and some of the advance features ty new users i find it a lot more helpful to follow the videos

I've never made those videos, and don't really have any plans to make them myself.

Having said that, if someone wants to make a good video, I will give them free subscription time for doing so.
There are a few things that I require. First, it's OGRE. Like Shrek, he is an Ogre. You pronounce it that way. It's not Org bot.
It can't include toon names of any actual toons.
(Not really related to this scenario): No in-game combat footage of boss mobs (raid or heroic). Probably no in-game footage at all is the best.
Video must make sense and be easy to follow, including speaking slowly and clearly.

If a video doesn't pass my inspection, I will provide feedback of what would need to change to get the subscription time.
Kannkor

Return to General Discussion