Ogre and ACT

Ogre and ACT

Postby Achirin » 28 Feb 2015, 02:35

When running ogre is there any way to get ACT to provide your parse so you can see how your group is doing? I keep it running in the backround but it doesn't update any of the fights.

Thanks for any help.
Achirin

Re: Ogre and ACT

Postby scroticus » 28 Feb 2015, 06:39

If you go into the ACT options go to Output Display>Mini Parse Window make sure you check minimize to mini, and mini always on top. If you play in Full Screen you're SOL...just aint gonna happen unless you move it over to a second monitor.
scroticus

Postby NoneBox » 28 Feb 2015, 07:47

In the options tab, of ACT, under Miscellaneous make sure you have the check in "Auto-load recently changed log files" unchecked. so it doesn't keep loading different log files, click the button to open a log file, I usually do the tank, and then it should show your fights properly.
NoneBox

Postby litewave » 28 Feb 2015, 11:20

If only 1 monitor there is another option to consider, you can have act create html pages of the parses and you can use the ingame browser to view them. The ACT forums discuss the how to set this up.
litewave

Postby Kannkor » 28 Feb 2015, 11:43

litewave wrote:If only 1 monitor there is another option to consider, you can have act create html pages of the parses and you can use the ingame browser to view them. The ACT forums discuss the how to set this up.

Is there a reason why people would prefer to play in "Full screen" mode over just having it windowed and maximized?
Kannkor

Postby Cheesy » 28 Feb 2015, 14:31

NoneBox wrote:In the options tab, of ACT, under Miscellaneous make sure you have the check in "Auto-load recently changed log files" unchecked. so it doesn't keep loading different log files, click the button to open a log file, I usually do the tank, and then it should show your fights properly.

This is one option,

The other,
Turn logs off for everytoon apart from the tank. Will also save you HDD Space.

Top option is one I prefer though personally.
Cheesy

Postby Achirin » 15 Mar 2015, 14:10

NoneBox wrote:In the options tab, of ACT, under Miscellaneous make sure you have the check in "Auto-load recently changed log files" unchecked. so it doesn't keep loading different log files, click the button to open a log file, I usually do the tank, and then it should show your fights properly.

Sorry for the slow reply. This did it. I check the box when I first load a set now, then uncheck the box and it works great. Thanks!
Achirin

Return to General Discussion