Setup question for multiple tanks

Setup question for multiple tanks

Postby scroticus » 20 Feb 2015, 01:42

I typically use ogre for power leveling/gear farming for my alt toons. I've noticed when i have more than 1 tank in the group ogre seems to get a little confused and I toons running all over the place even if I use the assist command on MCP to designate one tank as the "assist me" duder. Is there a setup option i'm not clicking, or is there anyway to have the 2nd tank do nothing but auto follow?
scroticus

Re: Setup question for multiple tanks

Postby Kannkor » 24 Feb 2015, 13:18

scroticus wrote:I typically use ogre for power leveling/gear farming for my alt toons. I've noticed when i have more than 1 tank in the group ogre seems to get a little confused and I toons running all over the place even if I use the assist command on MCP to designate one tank as the "assist me" duder. Is there a setup option i'm not clicking, or is there anyway to have the 2nd tank do nothing but auto follow?

You can decide how much/little you want your second tank (or anyone really) to do, or not do.

If it's simply assisting, make sure you set him up to assist your main tank, including but not limited to having 'Auto Target' on the AutoTarget tab NOT checked. That overrides the assisting.
Kannkor

Return to General Discussion