Bot movement completely screwed.

Bot movement completely screwed.

Postby Paciga77 » 16 Nov 2014, 12:32

So i have been having an issue with bot movement but only while they are following while in flight or while running the ogrecraft or harvester. It looks as though they are strafing. While they remain facing my tank they slowly strafe farther and farther away while i'm flying forward. While trying to craft they will face the table or merchant they are trying to interact with with but will be running away from it and eventually just end up running into a wall. All of this seemed to me like a default key layout issue but i have'nt changed anything with my keys. I think the problem started shortly after upgrading to v17 but i could be wrong. Any ideas?
Paciga77

Re: Bot movement completely screwed.

Postby Kannkor » 16 Nov 2014, 12:37

Paciga77 wrote:So i have been having an issue with bot movement but only while they are following while in flight or while running the ogrecraft or harvester. It looks as though they are strafing. While they remain facing my tank they slowly strafe farther and farther away while i'm flying forward. While trying to craft they will face the table or merchant they are trying to interact with with but will be running away from it and eventually just end up running into a wall. All of this seemed to me like a default key layout issue but i have'nt changed anything with my keys. I think the problem started shortly after upgrading to v17 but i could be wrong. Any ideas?

Try this:
Odd movement? Try the following: EQ2 -> Options -> Controls -> Advanced -> View Options -> Free Look Controls [Avatar Relative], then UNCHECK all the checkboxes below.
Kannkor

Re: Bot movement completely screwed.

Postby Paciga77 » 16 Nov 2014, 12:40

Kannkor wrote:
Paciga77 wrote:So i have been having an issue with bot movement but only while they are following while in flight or while running the ogrecraft or harvester. It looks as though they are strafing. While they remain facing my tank they slowly strafe farther and farther away while i'm flying forward. While trying to craft they will face the table or merchant they are trying to interact with with but will be running away from it and eventually just end up running into a wall. All of this seemed to me like a default key layout issue but i have'nt changed anything with my keys. I think the problem started shortly after upgrading to v17 but i could be wrong. Any ideas?

Try this:
Odd movement? Try the following: EQ2 -> Options -> Controls -> Advanced -> View Options -> Free Look Controls [Avatar Relative], then UNCHECK all the checkboxes below.[/

Now i feel stupid, that fixed it. Thanks a ton Kannkor.
Paciga77

Return to General Discussion