Altar of Malice - Information and Feature Requests

Re: Altar of Malice - Information and Feature Requests

Postby litewave » 12 Jan 2015, 13:53

I would like to see the cast stack screen color or highlight spells/abilities on left panel that are not on the right, and visa versa (ie things defined that no longer exist under a current spec). This would help tons when cleaning up after aa changes or when adapting someone elses profile.
litewave

Postby Kannkor » 12 Jan 2015, 16:06

litewave wrote:I would like to see the cast stack screen color or highlight spells/abilities on left panel that are not on the right, and visa versa (ie things defined that no longer exist under a current spec). This would help tons when cleaning up after aa changes or when adapting someone elses profile.

Hmm... Having the right side show up as different than the left side may be possible..
But not sure how realistic the left side showing up as a different colour than the right is.

Can you feature request this on the forge please?
https://forge.isxgames.com/projects/ogrebot-eq2/issues
The login is your isxgames.com FORUM login.
Kannkor

Postby fireopal » 23 Jan 2015, 14:06

hello they have a reset all button in the ui for the zone lock out screen. i can appreciate the amount of effort that went into the zone reset window and i still see the use in it. Is there a way to relay all reset all zones?

there is an ingame fuction called /reset_all_zone_timers so if there is a way to relay that
fireopal

Postby bjcasey » 23 Jan 2015, 14:18

RawCommand
relay
all
EQ2EXECUTE
"reset_all_zone_timers 1"
bjcasey

Postby Eyedea » 23 Jan 2015, 14:37

There is an MCP "Zone_Reset_All" button.
Eyedea

Postby fireopal » 23 Jan 2015, 15:32

lol sure is! thanks
fireopal

Postby fireopal » 25 Feb 2015, 12:31

i would like to see
chalice of harmful lineage (item) to be marked as an AoE
ingenious xiocite iodocus symbol (item) to be marked as an AoE

im sure there is a long list of items that have an AoE clicky ability but these are the 2 i use atm
fireopal

Postby Adal » 08 Apr 2015, 16:45

Would it be possible to add something to the Uplink tab, that causes everyone in the group to adjust the number of targets for AoE Smart nukes, and Smart Encounters?
Adal

Postby Jibberish » 27 Jun 2015, 20:09

Can a button function be made to switch the group loot type from one type to another.

Would be awesome to see one that just toggles between FFA and Master, but that is rather specific to my play style.
Jibberish

Postby Anon » 01 Jul 2015, 10:56

I would like to request a functionality option. In the Alias tab, I would like an option to use a file rather than the interface.

I can set an alias in the file, this would work for all of the bots, i.e. all of the bots would call the single file.

I could set Tank = ToonName All bots would load it as such. I'm not sure if it would need to act as an import, or if ogre could just read the file.

It would be better to just have it read the file into memory, this would help with sanitizing the profiles for posting, and it would make it easier to swap toons into the group, as well as name changes and consistency. For bot raids if there are two botters it just becomes a file share. There could be a refresh button so it would re-load the file if there are changes.

I would also like for it to import your Alias, so if I have MeleeTank = Toon1 and CasterTank = Toon2 the interface would show up as MeleeTank = EditMe CasterTank = EditMe Healer1 = EditMe etc...

This would allow someone to see if there is an issue with the way they setup the file, and it would let you load the alias names into the other tabs of the MCP window, and in the profile file the other users can see the intent for alias.
Last edited by Anon on 01 Jul 2015, 11:46, edited 2 times in total.
Anon

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion