EQ2 Tradeskill in AoM release

EQ2 Tradeskill in AoM release

Postby 2lazy2click » 02 Nov 2014, 20:44

I am not sure if you are aware of this, but the 3rd option on your tradeskilling hot bar while making an item... takes crazy power! It was sucking down over 20% of my power.
I was making an item, after the 5th rotation, my power was gone. I just wanted to know if you were aware of this.
Thanks!
2lazy2click

Re: EQ2 Tradeskill in AoM release

Postby Kannkor » 02 Nov 2014, 20:58

2lazy2click wrote:I am not sure if you are aware of this, but the 3rd option on your tradeskilling hot bar while making an item... takes crazy power! It was sucking down over 20% of my power.
I was making an item, after the 5th rotation, my power was gone. I just wanted to know if you were aware of this.
Thanks!

Uhhh.. okay?
You can set up when you want it to use that power one I think on one of the tabs. There's ways of increasing your mana regen also....
Kannkor

Postby Sarah » 03 Nov 2014, 00:52

Are you crafting with Enchanted Vigor or Vigor on yourself from the Scorching Eye? Because tradeskill isn't exempt from the whole "Consumes 100-150% more of power when power is consumed" deal.
Sarah

Postby pz » 04 Nov 2014, 13:45

I can't believe no one suggested being naked.
pz

Postby 2lazy2click » 13 Nov 2014, 13:03

I am going to reply because I could use some help.

I am correct that the 3rd and 6th button draw up to 20% of your power. There is no crafting naked, or power regen that will fix this.
Using high food, drink, using holgresh, using power proc everything, it just sucks a lot of power. This is a change from crafting in TOV and prior.

You said I can edit the option of using the 3rd or 6th button? Can I still combat an art with one even if I turn one off?

I run out of power very very fast right now doing level 95 writs. Thanks for your help!!!
2lazy2click

Postby Kannkor » 13 Nov 2014, 14:02

2lazy2click wrote:I am going to reply because I could use some help.

I am correct that the 3rd and 6th button draw up to 20% of your power. There is no crafting naked, or power regen that will fix this.
Using high food, drink, using holgresh, using power proc everything, it just sucks a lot of power. This is a change from crafting in TOV and prior.

You said I can edit the option of using the 3rd or 6th button? Can I still combat an art with one even if I turn one off?

I run out of power very very fast right now doing level 95 writs. Thanks for your help!!!

I feel like you're trying to solve a problem that doesn't exist.

I'm quite certain you can set some mana threshholds some where in Ogrecraft. There's not that many options...

Are you actually having a problem? Sure, they use mana, and yes, you can drain your mana... but it makes the crafting go by much, much quicker.

Wish I could give you some advice, because you asked for help, but I am failing to see what you need with.
Kannkor

Postby 2lazy2click » 05 Dec 2014, 04:43

It was EV.
with vigor up, the power consumption was 14k for the 3rd, 6th button. For progress.
without it, 4k, that was my problem. had no idea, just thought since it was my first crafter for the AOM that all did that.
My apologies!
2lazy2click

Return to General Discussion