Was purse finally added in?

Was purse finally added in?

Postby Sunomi » 20 Oct 2014, 16:48

Hey Kannkor, I've been digging through the release notes, patches, testing and I couldn't find anywhere that mentioned anything about adding in a automatic purse drop/rotation. I recall seeing a post a while ago where you mentioned trying to add it in and I wasn't sure if that was done and what needed to be adjusted or if its still in the works, or if its not going to happen. Right now I'm still using MCP to manually drop it on all of my toons but wanted to check in and see where it stood.

Thanks!
Sunomi

Re: Was purse finally added in?

Postby Kannkor » 21 Oct 2014, 02:34

Sunomi wrote:Hey Kannkor, I've been digging through the release notes, patches, testing and I couldn't find anywhere that mentioned anything about adding in a automatic purse drop/rotation. I recall seeing a post a while ago where you mentioned trying to add it in and I wasn't sure if that was done and what needed to be adjusted or if its still in the works, or if its not going to happen. Right now I'm still using MCP to manually drop it on all of my toons but wanted to check in and see where it stood.

Thanks!

http://eq2.ogregaming.com/wiki/index.ph ... ersion_251
Kannkor

Return to General Discussion