Options? Did someone say they wanted MORE OPTIONS

Options? Did someone say they wanted MORE OPTIONS

Postby Kannkor » 19 Oct 2014, 20:56

• This is entire section is completely optional. If you don't use any of these new options, every single thing should function exactly the same as it does right now (if it doesn't, report it as it could be a bug).
These new options are designed around giving the user more choice, more customization, and better control.
Also worth noting, I coded this into my EQ1 bot, then seen the power of it, and decided to port it over to EQ2. :)

You will now notice on the CastStack page, there are 6 new options.
CastStackMyHP.PNG
CastStackMyHP.PNG (4.78 KiB) Viewed 4893 times

These options are basically overrides, or additional options. I'll explain the overrides below.
  • My HP < ___ and My HP > ____
    You can now specify, on a PER SPELL basis, if you want it to cast based on YOUR health.
    Example: A defiler may have Cannibalize (Takes health and gives power). Previously, you only had a way to set a power threshold. Well, you probably didn't want to cast it with 20% health, now did you? Well now you can specify! Lets say you only want it to cast if your health is > (greater than) 50%. You would add in "50" to the "My HP >" field. This entry would now only cast when you are also above 20% health. Nifty huh?
  • My MP < ___ and My MP > ____
    MP means power. Or in most games, Mana Points. I know EQ2 calls it "Power" but I was limited on room, so went with MP. If someone has a better 2-3 abbreviation for it, I can change it.
    Like MY HP, this is on a per spell basis.
    Example: Mana Burn when > 90 Mana! For this, simply My HP > 90.
  • NPC HP < ____ and NPC HP > ____
    The bad guys health! Also a per spell basis. Now we can start doing some nifty things!
    Remember how I mentioned this overrides? On the Setup tab, you can set "% NPC HP to attack", or Settings tab "Ignore NPC HP (100%)". By adding EITHER of these options, it acts as an override.
    Lets say we had our % NPC HP to attack set to 75%. This means we would only use CAs if the mobs health was under 75%.
    If you then go and add "NPC HP > 25", that literally means attack when the mob is > 25% health. You have overrode the while under 75%! If you wanted both, you need to specify when you override.
    * The correct example would now be: NPC HP > 25 and NPC HP < 75. Keep this in mind!
    Example: I only want to debuff a mob with Debuff_01 if the NPC has more than 50% health. "NPC HP > 50", and it will only cast if the NPC is at 50% or higher!
    Example: You only want Velious of Flames to cast if the mob is between 25% and 50% health. "NPC HP > 25" and "NPC HP < 50".
    Example: You don't want time warp firing off when the mob is at 100%, how is 98% and below? NPC HP < 98.
    Example: Enchanters new spell, Mimicry, you cast it on someone (like a warlock!) and it will mimic their spells. Since you have to cast it on a player, you have to use "Combat" as the type. I can assure you though, just because the warlock is in combat, you don't want to cast this! Make sure there is an NPC to kill! You can now force a "Combat" spell to also check if you have a valid kill target!
    NPC HP < 100, will do the trick. (You can obviously change the percent if you want. Likewise, you could do NPC HP > 1 and get the same effect.).
    Worth noting, the NPC HP check is based on YOUR target / implied target. So if the warlock in this situation happen to be assisting someone else, they may, or may not have a target. Probably pretty rare for botters.
You can do as many crazy things as you want. You could, if you really wanted... have the following:
Kick (or any spell): My HP > 50, MY HP < 75, My MP > 25, MY MP < 90, NPC HP > 45, NPC HP < 55
So... (big breath) this spell would only be used if your health is > 50% AND less than 75% AND your Power is > 25% AND < 90% AND the mobs health is > 45% AND less than 55%!
Yes, the above example is just being silly, but for those who want to tweak options, this will give you some pretty cool tools to work with.
Kannkor

Re: Options? Did someone say they wanted MORE OPTIONS

Postby Kannkor » 19 Oct 2014, 21:32

Ohhh yea! For all you silly assassins that solo or something, and want to use life taps as a "heal" you can now do that.
Set it as a CA, with "MY HP < ___" to whatever you want. You've now created a lifetap!
Kannkor

Postby 2lazy2click » 02 Nov 2014, 20:41

OK, this is really cool.. now I can cast my heal on my Assassin at <50%. I love this! Thank you!
2lazy2click

Postby Dooby » 05 Nov 2014, 05:06

Excellent! I think this was a feature I requested....I forgot how long ago. Much thanks! Now to put it to work! mwahahahaha :twisted:
Dooby

Return to General Discussion