Ragefire suggestions

Ragefire suggestions

Postby Jsweat24 » 25 Jun 2014, 08:16

I have spent numerous hours on this mob and best I can do is 28% so far. I have them set up 15 meters out and 45 degrees off to the right behind the mob with Dirge closer for melee attacks. My group setup is: SK/DIRGE/COERCER/CHANNELER/WARDEN/RANGER - I have the option to go Defiler or INQ replacing Channeler(All on the same account) or Mystic replacing Warden (also on the same account) and with SK I can run Zerk instead. Would love any suggestions to the best way I can approach this. Would like to keep my original setup as that is the toons that need to kill ragefire. Also my gear is potent max health on everyone so that everyone is over 670k HP other than the Channeler (Still waiting on a couple of pieces) and my SK is fully Overcharged with MIT tank gear.
Jsweat24

Re: Ragefire suggestions

Postby don'tdoit » 25 Jun 2014, 10:21

From IRC:

[08:48.37] <macker> I'd reply to that, but then I'd have to register on the forums
[08:51.03] <macker> Someone else quote me: Ragefire is a DPS check, either AE DPS(in which case the tanks stats don'tmatter much) or ST DPS(in which case the tanks stats matter). If you just want to complete the quest get Ragefire to pop in Labs, Halls or VD and charm 2 pets. One with the coercer and one with the warden and let the pets AE the adds that pop down
[08:52.53] <macker> Pet suggestions are: Labs - aerguards or something, Halls - pyrocaster or aerguard, VD - aerguard if you're prepared to go to the annoyance, otherwise felguards work if your tank is a bit beefier
[08:59.50] <freedo> why quote that utter horseshit of a replay
[08:59.52] <freedo> reply
[09:05.56] <macker> rampaging freedo
don'tdoit

Postby Jsweat24 » 25 Jun 2014, 15:54

don'tdoit wrote:From IRC:

[08:48.37] <macker> I'd reply to that, but then I'd have to register on the forums
[08:51.03] <macker> Someone else quote me: Ragefire is a DPS check, either AE DPS(in which case the tanks stats don'tmatter much) or ST DPS(in which case the tanks stats matter). If you just want to complete the quest get Ragefire to pop in Labs, Halls or VD and charm 2 pets. One with the coercer and one with the warden and let the pets AE the adds that pop down
[08:52.53] <macker> Pet suggestions are: Labs - aerguards or something, Halls - pyrocaster or aerguard, VD - aerguard if you're prepared to go to the annoyance, otherwise felguards work if your tank is a bit beefier
[08:59.50] <freedo> why quote that utter horseshit of a replay
[08:59.52] <freedo> reply
[09:05.56] <macker> rampaging freedo

Thanks a ton! Will give it a go next Ragefire spawn.
Jsweat24

Postby don'tdoit » 25 Jun 2014, 16:11

From IRC:

[03:46.35] <macker> You're drunk

but that's completely unrelated.
don'tdoit

Return to General Discussion