Quick retarget?

Quick retarget?

Postby sampton » 25 Apr 2014, 06:19

Is there a way to quickly make toons that have auto-assist ticked target the mob directly?
Example, the ancestral champions (pillar mobs) need to be targetted directly in some cases due to the curse.
I know I can set auto target and untick auto-assist, just wondered if there was a quicker method.

Cheers :D
sampton

Re: Quick retarget?

Postby sampton » 07 May 2014, 04:53

Answering my own post in case anyone else is looking for this ...

Pick an off-tank, I use my bard. Untick Auto Assist in the settings tab and click on the Auto Target tab. Target the mob directly and click Add Current Target and then Add Actor. Tick Enable Auto Target and set the scan radius to anything above 10m.

Now click on AssistUI in the master control panel, and type all, press enter, then the name of your off-tank and press enter again.
sampton

Postby Kannkor » 08 May 2014, 02:18

sampton wrote:Answering my own post in case anyone else is looking for this ...

Pick an off-tank, I use my bard. Untick Auto Assist in the settings tab and click on the Auto Target tab. Target the mob directly and click Add Current Target and then Add Actor. Tick Enable Auto Target and set the scan radius to anything above 10m.

Now click on AssistUI in the master control panel, and type all, press enter, then the name of your off-tank and press enter again.

Worth noting, when you have Auto Target Enabled CHECKED, the bot ignores Auto Assist. So you technically don't need to untick it.
Kannkor

Postby tweakerde » 20 May 2014, 11:33

My tactic usually involves using the assist ui button, set it to one of the scouts prior to engaging. Rarely happens that they switch targets with proper tanking.
tweakerde

Return to General Discussion