Missing something here ...

Missing something here ...

Postby covenant » 18 Apr 2014, 03:52

I'm having trouble getting any of the heroic instance scripts to work, I guess I'm missing something and a bit of newb help would be much appreciated.

I have hits mode set to full text on all characters, auto load grind options is ticked on all characters.

I've set up a test mcp button, SetUpFor_ with params set as All and Luminox, but nothing happens when I press it. My characters don't joust to other side as documented or do anything except stand there and let the missiles hit them.

Thanks in advance for any advice offered :)
covenant

Re: Missing something here ...

Postby Kannkor » 18 Apr 2014, 03:59

covenant wrote:I'm having trouble getting any of the heroic instance scripts to work, I guess I'm missing something and a bit of newb help would be much appreciated.

I have hits mode set to full text on all characters, auto load grind options is ticked on all characters.

I've set up a test mcp button, SetUpFor_ with params set as All and Luminox, but nothing happens when I press it. My characters don't joust to other side as documented or do anything except stand there and let the missiles hit them.

Thanks in advance for any advice offered :)

Try a zone other than Nexus. It's one of the worst zones in the game, especially for botters. They changed how a few fights work, and I just haven't went back to touch any of that code.
Kannkor

Postby covenant » 18 Apr 2014, 04:02

Will do Kannkor, thanks.
covenant

Postby pz » 18 Apr 2014, 08:51

hitting campspot? is the behavior the same using the original /g setup commands?
pz

Postby covenant » 19 Apr 2014, 05:47

Pressing campspot yes, and same results by entering command into /g chat. Seems all scripts are broken in Nexus at the moment, not a huge issue I just thought it was me being stupid :)

Edit: I lied ... got to last mob before Luminox Prime (Modules) and script worked absolutely fine.
covenant

Return to General Discussion