[Frog] Swashbuckler - CD

[Frog] Swashbuckler - CD

Postby Frawg » 26 Jul 2019, 07:31

This is the swash profile I am currently using as of 7/26/2019, any feedback is much appreciated, hope you enjoy it.

Notes:
1. Profile is set up for an Elementalist
2. I have the Flawless helm on the top of the stack, it should be disabled in this profile though, so you will need to re-enable it. I did this because I assume most DONT have it.
3. It does not automatically use pact of the fire tyrant, you will have to add it or manually cast it.
4. The goal of this profile is to maximize AOE potential, due to the nature of the build and class, it will struggle on short duration single target named fights once they are lasting <40~ seconds (Especially if fiery inceneration/scorched earth is down). It will absolutely eat trash and adds on aoe though :).
Attachments
EQ2Save_Sample_Frawgswash.xml
Ogre Profile (1.1)
(19.68 KiB) Downloaded 365 times
Frawgswash_profile_current.aa
AA Profile
(29.37 KiB) Downloaded 347 times
Last edited by Frawg on 28 Jul 2019, 00:26, edited 7 times in total.
Frawg

Re: [Frog] Swashbuckler - CD

Postby Frawg » 26 Jul 2019, 07:31

If you are creating a brand new swash and are trying to maximize AOE, I would suggest going Etherealist. This will allow you to cast Feedback Loop, while it is ripping through AOEs which will make quick work of any sort of AOE targets. Not that Elementalist will perform poorly. Just a thought I wanted to make sure to share. I do not want to burn the resources to swap it now that I am committed.
Frawg

Re: [Frog] Swashbuckler - CD

Postby Frawg » 28 Jul 2019, 00:28

Reuploaded ogre profile, its the same thing but I accidentally saved while disable collision check was on.
Frawg

Return to OgreBot Profiles