[Frog] Conjuror - PoP

[Frog] Conjuror - PoP

Postby Frawg » 29 Dec 2017, 05:50

This is the Conj profile I am currently Using as of 12/29/2017, any feedback is much appreciated, Hope you enjoy it :)

Notes:
1. Profile is set up for an Elementalist, you may need to adjust
2. I recommend setting your pet to "Forced Melee" in pet options within the game, otherwise, this profile will constantly snag on the pet abilities and not cast.
3. I have never been able to get him to cast scorched earth... No matter what I do... If you run into that issue I don't know how to fix it D:
4. It is important you go into the cast stack and set one of the fire seeds to go to your pet. (It should be set to cast on pet:null, near the top)
Attachments
EQ2Save_Sample_Frawgconj.xml
Ogre Profile
(22.35 KiB) Downloaded 581 times
FrogConj_profile_current.aa
AA Profile
(29.71 KiB) Downloaded 550 times
Last edited by Frawg on 02 Sep 2018, 00:35, edited 2 times in total.
Frawg

Re: [Frog] Conjuror - PoP

Postby Frawg » 30 Dec 2017, 11:10

(Placeholder for important changes)
Frawg

Postby Frawg » 02 Sep 2018, 00:31

This was updated and changed 9/2/2018. The original profile was at about 100 downloads, which is kind of cool.

The newer one has a few changes

1. Originally I was using spell bind as a setup to cast other things, now those things will cast regardless of spellbind but, will still attempt to use it.
2. World Ablaze is handled completely by roaring flames, thus roaring flames is a tad high on the cast stack. This should recast World Ablaze every 30 seconds or so. Obviously more time with it is ideal but, the alternative runs it 1 min on than the long recast OR spam click it really fast.
3. I added Scorched Earth and Wildfire on the very top as Fervor Dependent, however, if the profile gets through everything else, it will just cast them anyway further down.

Thanks, Hope it works for you guys. I changed some of this almost immediately before posting. :)
Frawg

Postby cryic » 24 Jul 2019, 12:46

Thanks for sharing the profile! Did you make any updates to this profile for the current expac?
cryic

Postby Frawg » 26 Jul 2019, 07:17

I have updated it a tad. I will probably start posting updated versions soon. The Conj is nearly identical though, I no longer utilize him in my primary build, I replaced him with a swash.
Frawg

Return to OgreBot Profiles