[Frog] Berserker - CD

[Frog] Berserker - CD

Postby Frawg » 29 Dec 2017, 04:37

This is the Berserker Profile I am currently Using as of 07/27/2019, any feedback is much appreciated, Hope you enjoy it :).

Notes:
1. You must manually choose a stance (offensive or defensive)
2. It is possible to make the Zerker a bit more survivable in the AA tree, I opted for more offensive tools.
3. Berserker is an Etherealist, thus you may have to change Ascension specific items.

I did some new things, this is a total rebuild from 4 days ago, In the 4 days I used it, it seems to work great. If I find anything weird within the week ill come back and update.
Attachments
EQ2Save_Sample_FrawgZerker.xml
Ogre Profile
(25.4 KiB) Downloaded 397 times
Frawgzerker_profile_current.aa
AA Profile
(30.56 KiB) Downloaded 364 times
Last edited by Frawg on 27 Jul 2019, 22:34, edited 3 times in total.
Frawg

Re: [Frog] Berserker - PoP

Postby Frawg » 30 Dec 2017, 11:11

(Placeholder for important changes)
Frawg

Re: [Frog] Berserker - PoP

Postby Frawg » 04 Sep 2018, 15:44

Just Updated this Profile on 9/4/2018 to what I use

Notes:
- This is set up to maximize DPS, that being said I highly recommend if you use this profile, you have committed to the final end line on your right side prestige and are an etherealist.

- This is intended to be used for a heroic tank, I have tagged everything that Snaps with the tag "Snap" to help if you intend to use it for other purposes but, to maximize DPS with the new rune, it will utilize snaps in its normal rotation. If you want to adjust it just look for the Snap tag.

-It does not rotate temps as well as I would like it to, It should hit adrenaline on nearly cool down but, all other temps are %HP based, On survivability fights, you may need to pay attention and make sure other temps are cycled well. I personally play from this toon, and hit them myself, If you are having issues surviving, I would recommend having it cast Battle Frenzy as a Combat Art, so that it keeps the big DR up as much as possible. If you have a chain healer, you probably don`t need to worry about any of this note.

-If you do not have the new fighter rune, I would suggest moving the ascensions up the list, and making insolence and Jeering onslaught only be cast if Aggro < 100
Frawg

Re: [Frog] Berserker - CD

Postby Frawg » 27 Jul 2019, 22:33

Updated, since I have not updated these in over a year I will not mention everything I changed. I only have been running with the major changes for about four days, if I find anything weird within the week ill come back and update it.
Frawg

Return to OgreBot Profiles