{AoW} KA - Conjuror (Epic 2.0)

{AoW} KA - Conjuror (Epic 2.0)

Postby avatarofwar » 22 May 2017, 15:16

Attached is my KA AA spec and OgreBot profile for the level 100 Conjuror in my main caster group. This profile is the highest DPS in my group by far, outstripping my epic 2.0 Wizard who has more potency - the pet is a monster. This particular profile includes support for Epic 2.0 buff and pet, keeping a backup pet in a dimensional portal, and the HQ goblin ear. Please adjust those things according to your setup and liking.

NOTE: The absorb magic ability has a custom tag of "manafeed" and is disabled by default toward the top of the call-stack. When I run against mobs that require constant mana draining, I use a custom MCP button named "mana" that uses the command: ChangeCastStackListBoxItemByTag with the following parameters: { All, manafeed, Toggle, FALSE, FALSE }. This sends a message to all bots to use mana draining abilities; you should consider doing the same if you haven't already.

Another note: There are two profiles here; the main one named KAConjDPS - and a custom one I used named "Golems" for the 3 golem fight in Ritual Chamber (where I have the conjy tank pet hold aggro on Toxic while I kill Arcane -> Polar).

- AoW
Attachments
EQ2Save_KAConjurorDPS.xml
OgreBot KA Conjy AoW Profile
(34.9 KiB) Downloaded 443 times
Conjuror_KAgroupDPS.aa
EQ2 AA specification file for 100 Conjuror
(30.64 KiB) Downloaded 379 times

Return to OgreBot Profiles