{AoW} KA - Defiler Main Heals (Epic 2.0)

{AoW} KA - Defiler Main Heals (Epic 2.0)

Postby avatarofwar » 19 May 2017, 16:25

Attached is the AA and OgreConfig file I currently use for my groups main Defiler healer. She is a level 10 thaumaturgist, however I have disabled the buffs and abilities in the call-stack so that you can choose your own class (or re-enable these if you prefer that ascension). This character has main healed every group zone including experts and challenge heroic without too much drama.

There are several caveats to this profile worth making mention of:

- uses the HQ shrunken goblin ear feature (ty Kannkor)

- she will pre-cast group and single target ward out of combat (but non-overwriting; she doesn't cast if it's already up). If you don't like this, feel free to disable it near the top of her cast stack.

- she has a set of disabled abilities that I toggle on and off with button's from my Ogre MCP:

For more aggressive pre-healing (overwriting existing wards), a button named "pre-heals" that uses the "ChangeCastStackListBoxItemByTag" command with the following parameters: { All, safeheals, Toggle, FALSE, FALSE }.

For mana-draining mobs that require it, a button named "manafeed" that uses the "ChangeCastStackListBoxItemByTag" command with the following parameters: { All, manafeed, Toggle, FALSE, FALSE }.

- the ogre config file also comes with another profile named "Golems" that I use exclusively for splitting up my group and taking down the 3 golem fight (Arcane, Toxic, Polar) in Ritual Chamber. In that configuration, my defiler stays with a conjuror and heals it's pet against Arcane, while the rest of my group takes down Toxic then Polar. At the end of the fight, we all run into toxic and finish it off. Let me know if you have questions about this fight; it's very easy once you know the trick to keeping them separate the entire time.

UPDATE: 5/24 - added Epic 2.0 support - moved Atrophy to near top of call stack with pre-cast for epic combat mit debuff.

-AoW
Attachments
EQ2Save_KADefilerHeals.xml
OgerBot KA Defiler Heals AoW
(42.7 KiB) Downloaded 622 times
Defiler_KAHeals.aa
KA Defiler Heals AA Spec
(30.65 KiB) Downloaded 531 times
Last edited by avatarofwar on 24 May 2017, 09:09, edited 2 times in total.

Re: {AoW} KA - Defiler Main Heals

Postby soto11 » 19 May 2017, 19:06

awesome thnx
soto11

Postby Nalik » 19 May 2017, 22:04

Hey, thanks for the info about using the ChangeCastStackListBoxItemByTag. That'll save me a bunch of time doing manual on/offs or loading different profiles.
Nalik

Postby avatarofwar » 21 May 2017, 13:21

Nalik wrote:Hey, thanks for the info about using the ChangeCastStackListBoxItemByTag. That'll save me a bunch of time doing manual on/offs or loading different profiles.

There are a *LOT* of unsung hero's in the Ogre usage realm that honestly you have to dig waaaaay deep in old forums to find. It's a shame; there really ought to be a "Highlights" page that brings to light all of the really cool tricks available with ISXOgre.

Re: {AoW} KA - Defiler Main Heals (Epic 2.0)

Postby avatarofwar » 24 May 2017, 09:10

UPDATE: 5/24 - Epic 2.0 support

Return to OgreBot Profiles