{AoW} KA - Fury DPS / Backup Heals (Epic 2.0)

{AoW} KA - Fury DPS / Backup Heals (Epic 2.0)

Postby avatarofwar » 19 May 2017, 12:13

Attached is the AA and OgreBot profile files for my caster group Fury; she fits in a role of primary DPS/support with backup heals (note: not a solo healer spec).

This profile uses the HQ shrunken ear clicky buff, and is built for ascension level 10 Elementalist. The ascension abilities have been left in the call-stack, but disabled so that you can change them to your preferred class - or enable if you like Elementalist.

NOTE: You will notice two aggressive pre-heals in the call stack disabled with the custom tag of "safeheals". I currently use a custom Ogre MCP button to toggle pre-heals on for my defiler and fury when harder fights demand it. You can configure this via creation of a new button using the command "ChangeCastStackListBoxItemByTag" and using the following parameters : { All, safeheals, Toggle, FALSE, FALSE }. If you do not want the option to toggle on pre-heals, then you can ignore these disabled items in the call stack.

UPDATE: 5/23 - Epic 2.0 spells added.

-AoW
Attachments
EQ2Save_KAFuryDPSBackupHeals.xml
OgreBot KA AoW Fury Profile Config File
(23.31 KiB) Downloaded 470 times
Fury_GroupDPS.aa
KA Fury DPS and Support AA Spec
(31.6 KiB) Downloaded 357 times

Re: {AoW} KA - Fury DPS / Backup Heals (Epic 2.0)

Postby avatarofwar » 23 May 2017, 15:18

Updated to include Epic 2.0 buffs and pre-cast for Regrowth, Natures Elixir, and Natures Salve to use Embodiment of Nature first.

Return to OgreBot Profiles