{AoW} KA - Troubador (Epic 2.0)

{AoW} KA - Troubador (Epic 2.0)

Postby avatarofwar » 12 May 2017, 16:40

Attached is my KA AA spec and OgreBot profile for the level 100 Troubador in my main caster group. This profile is aggressive on Jcap and keeping debuffs up, while providing solid DPS as a support role. This particular profile includes support for Epic 2.0 primary buff (the temp buff is situational and I cast it myself), the HQ goblin ear, and Etheralist ascension level 10. Please adjust those things according to your setup and liking.

IMPORTANT: I have Rhythmic Overture setup as a Pre-Cast on three different ascension abilities; if you do not want to use Etheralist, you will want to update pre-cast on the abilities you like (as well as adding them to the cast stack), otherwise you are going to miss out on a lot of DPS.

NOTE: the Tap Essence ability has a custom tag of "manafeed" and is disabled by default. When I run against mobs that require constant mana draining, I use a custom MCP button named "mana" that uses the command: ChangeCastStackListBoxItemByTag with the following parameters: { All, manafeed, Toggle, FALSE, FALSE }. This sends a message to all bots to use mana draining abilities; you should consider doing the same if you haven't already.

UPDATE: 5/19 - added HQ ear support (thanks Kannkor), disabled ascension abilities in call-stack: if you use a lvl 10 Etheralist you can re-enable, otherwise change to your class abilities.

- AoW
Attachments
Troubador_kagroupsupport.aa
AA Troub KA AoW File
(31.95 KiB) Downloaded 380 times
EQ2Save_KATroubSupport.xml
OgreBot KA Troub Config File
(20.4 KiB) Downloaded 441 times
Last edited by avatarofwar on 21 May 2017, 13:19, edited 4 times in total.

Re: {AoW} KA - Troubador (Epic 2.0)

Postby Tantroth » 13 May 2017, 16:32

Thanks for posting these profiles, although I don't run a troub myself I appreciate them being available!
Tantroth

Postby avatarofwar » 19 May 2017, 11:10

UPDATED 5/19 - HQ ear support ( thanks Kannkor ), ascension call-stack adjustment

Postby Deugar » 20 May 2017, 16:37

Can you post the AA spec you use?
Deugar

Postby avatarofwar » 21 May 2017, 13:20

Deugar wrote:Can you post the AA spec you use?

My bad; I had double posted the config file rather than both AA and config. They are both present on the original post now.

Return to OgreBot Profiles