{AoW} KA - Wizard (Epic 2.0)

{AoW} KA - Wizard (Epic 2.0)

Postby avatarofwar » 11 May 2017, 16:34

Attached is the AA spec and Ogre Bot configuration file for my bot group primary DPS slot: a 100 Wizard with Epic 2.0 and Ascension level 9 Thaumaturge. You will note that "Absorb Magic" is near the top of the call stack with a custom tag of "manafeed" and is disabled. I use an OgreMCP button with "ChangeCastStackListBoxItemByTag" command [ parameters: All, manafeed, Toggle, FALSE< FALSE ] to relay to my crew that the fight requires mana draining the mob (like with Shrouded Temple boss). Feel free to do the same, or to manually control if you like.

UPODATE : 5/19 - added HQ ear support (thanks Kannkor), adjusted call stack for better DPS, disabled Thaum. ascension abilities so you can enable if you run that ascension class, or you can add in your preferred ascension abilities.

Enjoy - AoW
Attachments
Wizard_KAGroupDPS.aa
AA file for KA AoW Wizard
(31.92 KiB) Downloaded 393 times
EQ2Save_KAWizardDPS.xml
OgreBot KA Wizard Group DPS Config File
(18.53 KiB) Downloaded 432 times
Last edited by avatarofwar on 21 May 2017, 13:18, edited 2 times in total.

Re: {AoW} KA - Wizard (Epic 2.0)

Postby Kannkor » 11 May 2017, 16:44

avatarofwar wrote:Attached is the AA spec and Ogre Bot configuration file for my bot group primary DPS slot: a 100 Wizard with Epic 2.0 and Ascension level 9 Thaumaturge. You will note that "Absorb Magic" is near the top of the call stack with a custom tag of "manafeed" and is disabled. I use an OgreMCP button with "ChangeCastStackListBoxItemByTag" command [ parameters: All, manafeed, Toggle, FALSE< FALSE ] to relay to my crew that the fight requires mana draining the mob (like with Shrouded Temple boss). Feel free to do the same, or to manually control if you like.

Note: this profile does try to cast the new HQ Shrunken Goblin Skull Earring buff out of combat to keep the buff up; it's a bit annoying since it's reclicking it over and over, but it doesn't seem to interfere with gameplay and does keep the buff up for now.

Enjoy - AoW

I would not recommend adding this ear to the Cast stack. It doesn't have a maintained icon, so the bot will chain cast it.
As of 5/11, I have this coded into the dev build of Ogre, and will be pushed live within a few days. It makes much better use of how / when to cast this ear.
Kannkor

Postby avatarofwar » 11 May 2017, 20:23

Thanks for the update, Kannkor. Right now, it only repeatedly clicks it out of combat about once a second (which I agree, is obnoxious - but doesn't seem deleterious to game play) - no cast time or any visual effect to annoy. I will move it over to the special programming you're working on and update the profile then.

I have to update it anyways; I just got Ascension level 10 - so the buffs and order will be a bit different!

Postby avatarofwar » 19 May 2017, 10:43

Updated 5/19 - HQ ear, more DPS

Postby Deugar » 20 May 2017, 16:38

Can you add your AA spec also?
Deugar

Postby avatarofwar » 21 May 2017, 13:18

Deugar wrote:Can you add your AA spec also?

Ack; my bad - I had accidentally shared the config file twice instead of the AA and config file (like I do for all of my posted profiles). I have corrected that; the original post now has my AA file as well. Sorry about that!

Return to OgreBot Profiles