{AoW} KA - Zerker Main Tank (Epic 2.0)

{AoW} KA - Zerker Main Tank (Epic 2.0)

Postby avatarofwar » 04 May 2017, 19:26

Attached is the AA spec and Ogre config I use for my current bot group in the KA expansion. I'm able to run all pre-expert instances, and some of the experts (my resolve is still a tad low as I only returned recently). Please keep in mind that this build is for a Berserker that is Ascension level 10 Geomancer with their Epic 2.0 buffs; adjust according to your ascension class and level accordingly.

UPDATED 5/12 - Ascension Level 10 Geomancy call stack
UPDATED 5/19 - HQ ear support (thanks Kannkor), adjusted call stack - more DPS (at least, for me), disabled Ascension abilities so you can enable if you like (for Geomancer) or put in your preferred ascension class.
Attachments
EQ2Save_KAZerkerTank.xml
OgreBot KA Zerker Tank Config File
(18.08 KiB) Downloaded 414 times
Berserker_KAGroupTank.aa
Current AA Tank Spec
(30.39 KiB) Downloaded 420 times
Last edited by avatarofwar on 19 May 2017, 10:45, edited 3 times in total.

Re: {AoW} KA - Zerker Main Tank (Epic 2.0)

Postby Kannkor » 11 May 2017, 16:43

avatarofwar wrote:Attached is the AA spec and Ogre config I use for my current bot group in the KA expansion. I'm able to run all pre-expert instances, and some of the experts (my resolve is still a tad low as I only returned recently). Please keep in mind that this build is for a Berserker that is Ascension level 9 Geomancer with their Epic 2.0 buffs; adjust according to your ascension class and level accordingly.

UPDATED 5/11 - now supports automatic buffing with new HQ ear: Shrunken Goblin Skull Earring

I would not recommend adding this ear to the Cast stack. It doesn't have a maintained icon, so the bot will chain cast it.
As of 5/11, I have this coded into the dev build of Ogre, and will be pushed live within a few days. It makes much better use of how / when to cast this ear.
Kannkor

Re: {AoW} KA - Zerker Main Tank (Epic 2.0)

Postby avatarofwar » 19 May 2017, 10:45

Updated 5/19 - HQ ear, dps.

Return to OgreBot Profiles