AoM - Ass

AoM - Ass

Postby Luc » 26 Feb 2015, 07:17

I dropped a healer and added an assassin to my group. I have never played the class. Ever. I took a ToV profile and added the new spells and called it a day. I run a guard, ass, swashy, mystic, coer and dirge. Cleared every zone with this setup except for Choir. I dont raid with the assassin so he is in heroic gear. The only decent piece he has is the gorget.

Left side Prestige - AA's based on one of the top raiding guilds setup.

I wouldnt mind some feedback to improve the profile.

Thx
Attachments
EQ2Save_Sample_AoMAss.xml
(16.57 KiB) Downloaded 636 times
Luc

Re: AoM - Ass

Postby nethunter » 22 Jul 2015, 00:02

Your missing lots of spells in the profile.like dagger storm and like Shadow.

Is there anybody that could maybe share there's

still trying to figure out if hemotoxin or caustic poison shall be used and where to place Shadow in the Cast Stack
nethunter

Postby KamphyChair » 27 Jul 2015, 22:26

nethunter wrote:Your missing lots of spells in the profile.like dagger storm and like Shadow.

Is there anybody that could maybe share there's

still trying to figure out if hemotoxin or caustic poison shall be used and where to place Shadow in the Cast Stack

Hemotoxin. Have shadow cast before In Plain Sight, Predator's Final Trick, and Assassinate (Assuming you have assassinate cast before IPS to hopefully get a reset).
KamphyChair

Postby nethunter » 30 Jul 2015, 12:27

Thank you KamphyChair. so i went the right side on AA for prestige would you recommend the left side.Appreciate all input.running with Carnage atm.also would you maybe share your AA spec.

Thanks
nethunter

Return to OgreBot Profiles