AOM - Mystic

AOM - Mystic

Postby Saha » 31 Jan 2015, 18:02

Mystics are healers, they heal things.

drop contents of zip into your innerspace/scripts folder, the .aa is saved into the Sample_AA dir, and profile is in ProfilesToImport.
Attachments
Saha_Mystic1-31.zip
(5.57 KiB) Downloaded 669 times
Saha

Re: AOM - Mystic

Postby Riven » 01 Feb 2015, 18:24

Thanks for the cool profiles Saha. Any chance we get a dirge one?
Riven

Postby scroticus » 08 Feb 2015, 18:54

Saha, first i want to thank you for posting your mystic profile...been great so far. I had 2 questions for you however:

1.) i rarely ever notice my mystic casting wards, is there a reason for that?

2.) i am admittedly nubbish when it comes to using the ogre bot's impressive tool set. I know i need to edit the cast stack (ie: increase a ward's priority) to cast them more frequently, do you have any recommendations as to how to change that up so i get more of them big ol' fat mystic wards?

Thanks!!
scroticus

Postby scroticus » 09 Feb 2015, 14:30

fixed.....forgot to do ER....since completed the mystic is casting the shit out of some wards =D
scroticus

Postby Raudkoer » 23 Feb 2015, 06:35

Did this included 2 variants,heal and dps?Haveny played mystic ages,and i found i have 2 of those profiles after import...
Raudkoer

Postby blammo » 23 Mar 2015, 10:16

Saha,

Thank you for sharing, much appreciated.

I'm not sure about others, but I'm finding the profiles I used in ToV to not work as well as they used to. The HPS requirements are MUCH higher, and using your profile helped a lot.

I look forward to any other profiles you share!
blammo

Postby havvoc316 » 29 Mar 2015, 09:58

i am having the same issue with the mystic not casting any wards , i have my Epic and my ER done and still wont cast wards and only casts soul shackle and rejuvenation . help please

It does cast all the dps spells though and stampede but no bolster and stuff
havvoc316

Postby Welshee » 11 Jan 2016, 18:08

No one seems to be asking the question here of how you are supposed to get Barrier of the Spirits to activate.

My first thought was to see if there was any way to count the triggers of Ferocity of Spirits. But it doesn't seem to show up in the full ability list when looking at the cast stack.

My second thought was to see if it could track the presence of "Claws of the War Boar" which is the ability which adds damage to the Mystic once Ferocity of Spirits reaches it's 3rd count. But also this ability doesn't appear in the full ability list.

The only way seems to be having the Mystic blindly cast it when it comes up but if it's only casting on 1 stack then your wasting the best DPS stance ward that the Mystic has.

/sadface

Any suggestions??

Hugs,
Welshee
Welshee

Return to OgreBot Profiles