Kordulek's IC Scripts

Automated zones

Kordulek's IC Scripts

Postby Kordulek » 03 Feb 2023, 07:11

1. Set up IC the way you want using the separate "IC_Start" script (attached below).
2. "Skip Shinies" is supported in all zones.
3. "IC File Args". If you wipe and unless Ogre Console says otherwise, restart the script where the previous named was killed and enter the number of the mob you wiped on as the File Arg.
4. The IC script prebuffs by putting you into combat for 5s. Put any prebuff abilities you want to cast as the first 2 "incombat" buffs of your caststack.
5. It is highly advisable to have the Ogre Console visible as this is where all messages will appear.
6. All scripts assume a standard group (tank, bard, chanter, dps and 2 healers)

Disclaimer: I write IC scripts for my own use and then share them, these scripts use the Ogre IC Tool, but are not part of any subscription package and therefore I have no obligation to continue publishing them, nor to complete them in a certain timeframe.
Feedback and requests are always welcome (on Discord).
Attachments
IC_Start.iss
(2.38 KiB) Downloaded 506 times
Last edited by Kordulek on 05 Feb 2023, 05:10, edited 20 times in total.
Kordulek

Re: Kordulek's IC Scripts

Postby Kordulek » 03 Feb 2023, 07:11

RoR Shopping List
    Plateaus Energy Inverter
    Cure Trauma potion (solo Sacred Gift)

Solo zones are best done using a duo or a very well equipped toon with healer merc.
Heroic 1 were tested with panda adorns, sig line quest gear and items from Tishan's Lockbox.
Heroic 2 need significant H1 farming to get the required resolve; first few mobs in Storms can be done around 50 below.
Heroic 3 - All the IC files have been updated to run the H2 script in H3 zones. They don't have any code exclusive to H3 and I have not tested any as I can't kill shit in H3. I'm not going to patch the H3 stub files, but if you know what you're doing, they are easy to make. Doing this for anyone who can farm H3, not for first kills in there.
Renewal of Ro Zones
Blood and Sands ................ Fully scripted for solo/H1
Sultan's Dagger .................. Fully scripted for solo/H1
Terrene Threshold .............. Manual movement for Haunting
Foundation of Knowledge ..... Manually click pedestals for Edrigen, manual jump needed for Sanum Ordast
Sacred Gift ...................... Manual positioning of all named and manual jump needed for Exorax and Anirath
Kithagor's Glade ................ Fully scripted for solo/H1
Overgrowth ..................... Fully scripted for solo/H1
Eye of the Storm ............... Fully scripted for solo/H1/H2
Eye of Night .................... Fully scripted for solo/H1/H2
Grave Grange ................... Grave Grange will need a Chat Event setup as follows:
..................................... Text to watch for: They have a fungal aroma like no other
..................................... Code to execute: oc !c -AutoCurse igw:${Me.Name} ${Me.Name}

Merchant's Den ................. There are 2 versions of this zone (VoV and ROR ), use the RoR version to farm the Goody Bag, VoV version for anything else.

Last edited by Kordulek on 09 Mar 2023, 13:52, edited 18 times in total.
Kordulek

Postby Kordulek » 03 Feb 2023, 07:12

Placeholder
Kordulek

Postby Kordulek » 03 Feb 2023, 09:06

Placeholder
Kordulek

Postby Kordulek » 03 Feb 2023, 09:06

Placeholder