Autohunt

Autohunt

Postby jamesly » 06 Dec 2016, 08:07

Is there a way to replicate the autohunt feature from Ogre for EQ1? I use pet classes out of group to help speed up dps on mobs and I used to just use a small range so when I pulled a mob to my camp the pet classes would target the mob automatically then engage at a certain %.

I currently have a holyshit set to have the pet attack at a certain % but am using MQ2BCS to have everyone assist my tank using a button, but I often forget to press it. I'd really like to have the autohunt feature in some capacity. Basically target the closest mob in a set radius. Don't need any of the other functionality.
jamesly

Re: Autohunt

Postby Kannkor » 06 Dec 2016, 19:46

jamesly wrote:Is there a way to replicate the autohunt feature from Ogre for EQ1? I use pet classes out of group to help speed up dps on mobs and I used to just use a small range so when I pulled a mob to my camp the pet classes would target the mob automatically then engage at a certain %.

I currently have a holyshit set to have the pet attack at a certain % but am using MQ2BCS to have everyone assist my tank using a button, but I often forget to press it. I'd really like to have the autohunt feature in some capacity. Basically target the closest mob in a set radius. Don't need any of the other functionality.

ISXOgreEQ1 is currently not functional due to mq2 not supporting ISXEQ at this time.
Kannkor

Postby Tonguelash » 20 Jun 2017, 10:06

Tonguelash

Postby klesko » 23 Jun 2017, 16:04

Would be nice to see this working again.
klesko

Return to OgreBot for EverQuest 1