New Feature Request's

New Feature Request's

Postby Razzrr » 09 Feb 2016, 14:10

One issue when you launch ext isxogreeq1 while being logged into the character it kicks you from the game. Can this be looked into and or resolved? Could this have something to do with the eq2 authentication?

Would really like to get move into combat working somehow. Move behind i can understand would be harder but super beneficial to raids.

Set up aliases to be recognized outside of group or set as Main Assist/MT and possibly even healer based health reports for healing people when they reach a certain health or easily establish a heal rotation to a target in question on a timer of sorts for raids?Would also be nice to be able to set the same type of timer on an alias- buff to buff other groups every X minutes based off the spells duration to prevent having to do this manually. This is needed so that healers are not constantly OOP and over lapping heals as Mana is more critical in eq1 than eq2.
Razzrr

Re: New Feature Request's

Postby Kannkor » 15 Jun 2016, 14:50

Razzrr wrote:One issue when you launch ext isxogreeq1 while being logged into the character it kicks you from the game. Can this be looked into and or resolved? Could this have something to do with the eq2 authentication?

That is isxeq (IE: macroquest) doing it. I haven't been able to figure out why, as things get pretty complicated when macroquest is loading.

(I know I only answered one of the many questions/requests in this post, but the others are in your other post also, and I don't have an answer/eta on when they will be done).
Kannkor

Return to OgreBot for EverQuest 1