Feature Request

Feature Request

Postby alugilac » 10 Dec 2015, 16:18

Request 1:
For EQ1, can you add an option that will slow and tash all mezed targets, this would help a lot on the initial break, especially when there are several mobs. Also make it so it allows a mana check before it does it, you don't want to blow all your mana on slows, especially on resists.

Can you make it so the tank can be buffed with the max level Symbol spell, but the rest of the group use the group version. It would be nice if it sees that other party members have a higher version of the spell it wants to cast. This helps a lot when you have a random shaman join your group and its not trying to cast a buff over his over and over.

Thank you!
alugilac

Re: Feature Request

Postby gair » 11 Dec 2015, 19:41

#1 would be useful, but there are times I don't want my enchanter auto tashing/slowing. Just keeping the mez up is all I need. I have hot keyed MCP buttons that will TASH or SLOW on demand, and that handles pulling the "next" mob.

#2 You can do this already, if I read that right. Just setup 2 different cast stack entries. One is for just the tank (using the alias ability, makes it easy). Other is a group spell, like you are talking about.
gair

Postby alugilac » 12 Dec 2015, 00:17

Well to be fair, I run a bot so I don't have to do all of the things it does manually. I can make a button for nearly anything, the point is not having to.

A button on a bot that says "Slow all mezzed targets" so it mezes them, then goes back and starts slowing them means the bots doing it and I can do other things. Even adding the ability for the mez stack to use a slow spell would be awesome
alugilac

Postby Kannkor » 13 Dec 2015, 07:45

alugilac wrote:Well to be fair, I run a bot so I don't have to do all of the things it does manually. I can make a button for nearly anything, the point is not having to.

A button on a bot that says "Slow all mezzed targets" so it mezes them, then goes back and starts slowing them means the bots doing it and I can do other things. Even adding the ability for the mez stack to use a slow spell would be awesome

I have plans to make something of the sort... (not sure which until I start coding it etc and see what works best).
A checkbox that will just say [x] Slow all targets [x] tash all targets [x] malo all targets
Or preferrably, a listbox where you can add any ability you want, and it'll use this ability on all targets. That way it's generic. This will be more tricky but the preferred method in my head.

Anyways, it is on the list.
Kannkor

Postby alugilac » 14 Dec 2015, 00:15

That sounds really good! Something that would be applied after all targets are mezed would be best. That way mezes get out as quick as possible and as a follow up it goes back to those targets and applies X assigned debuffs. Tash+Slow or what ever.

Can't wait!
alugilac

Postby alugilac » 18 Jan 2016, 23:07

Any progress on this? Just something simple will suffice, I just want mobs that are mezzed (after all mobs that need mezzing are mezzed) to get slowed.
alugilac

Return to OgreBot for EverQuest 1