Ogre Export is doing it wrong.

Ogre Export is doing it wrong.

Postby nyder » 03 Jul 2015, 13:58

Ogre Export is taking the latest version of spells and not making the older ones available which is cool for a few spells, but is bad for some classes at least, like the cleric.

For example, ogre export takes Resist Magic as my only Resist Buff. I can't have ogre do the other resists because of this.

It would be nice if you changed ogre to display all the spells, not just what it think it's the latest spell.

thanks

I do know I can manually edit the spell.xml, but that is a pain to do all the time. Ya, i'm lazy.

thanks again.
nyder

Re: Ogre Export is doing it wrong.

Postby Kannkor » 03 Jul 2015, 14:29

nyder wrote:Ogre Export is taking the latest version of spells and not making the older ones available which is cool for a few spells, but is bad for some classes at least, like the cleric.

For example, ogre export takes Resist Magic as my only Resist Buff. I can't have ogre do the other resists because of this.

It would be nice if you changed ogre to display all the spells, not just what it think it's the latest spell.

thanks

I do know I can manually edit the spell.xml, but that is a pain to do all the time. Ya, i'm lazy.

thanks again.

I'm working on updating any export issues. I did a bunch and was adding more features to eq1, but hit one where I needed an in-game tell window.. so I started work in OgreConsole, which is a much bigger task than I had original thought, so I have to finish it before I can release anything else.
Kannkor

Re: Ogre Export is doing it wrong.

Postby hastur » 19 Jul 2015, 22:24

Endure magic, a level 19 shaman spell, does not show up (and never has) in my spell list after exporting.
hastur

Return to OgreBot for EverQuest 1