EQ1 Script Sharing

EQ1 Script Sharing

Postby user01 » 01 Apr 2015, 08:02

Hey all, thought it might be good to share some scripts we've been using.

I'll start off by sharing a mez script I run on my enchanter (though it should work fine on any class with a mez).

You will likely need to update the "atom onIncomingText()" function to include the success text for the mez that you're using. For example if the message you get is "__________'s jaw falls as they begin to drool", you will need to update the function to check for that text. Without this, the script will recast the mez on the same target over and over, because without success confirmation, it is assuming that the cast failed.

Update:
Updated version of AutoMez, it now determines the mez duration on the fly, and it will determine if a target can not be mezzed (and will not try again).

Added ScriptToggle - may or may not be useful. I use it in conjunction with MCP to easily turn scripts on or off. You can add messages to be entered in group chat /tells.

Added CloseMessageBox - this will automatically close the popup messageboxes you get when you receive a tell.

Added TellRelay - this will automatically forward any tells you get to a character you choose (/runscript TellRelay TankName). Has to be run on each character.

Added BardFix - periodically a bard song will get hung (preventing casting, as well as ogre follow, campspot, etc.), this script will detect if that happens and cancel the current song, allowing bard to continue normally.
Attachments
TellRelay.zip
(542 Bytes) Downloaded 415 times
BardFix.zip
(487 Bytes) Downloaded 392 times
ScriptToggle.zip
(914 Bytes) Downloaded 387 times
CloseMessageBox.zip
(354 Bytes) Downloaded 417 times
AutoMez.zip
(2.17 KiB) Downloaded 449 times
Last edited by user01 on 22 Apr 2015, 07:03, edited 3 times in total.
user01

Re: EQ1 Script Sharing

Postby bmac27 » 01 Apr 2015, 09:04

user01 wrote:You will likely need to update the "atom onIncomingText()" function to include the success text for the mez that you're using. For example if the message you get is "__________'s jaw falls as they begin to drool", you will need to update the function to check for that text. Without this, the script will recast the mez on the same target over and over, because without success confirmation, it is assuming that the cast failed.

How do I do this? I'm having alot of trouble with all classes casting over and over with buffs and detrimental spells.
bmac27

Postby user01 » 01 Apr 2015, 13:15

So... I'm not sure I totally followed your post, but it sounds like you might be running the script on all your characters, and that you might not have read the intro text that the script outputs when you first run it.

You should only be running this script on the character you want to do the mezzing, in fact having it run on two separate characters would probably* cause issues.
On that character, his mez spell needs to be in a specific gem slot (by default, gem slot #1, but you can change it in the script if you want).

In the script, this is the code that you need to change to make sure the mez spell you are using is reflected in the script.
Code: Select all
atom onIncomingText(string Text)
{
   ;do stuff
   ;echo EQ2_onIncomingText - ${Text}

if ${Text.Find[Your target resisted](exists)}
   {
      mezResist:Set[1]
   }
   if ${Text.Find[[color=#40BF00] has been mesmerized[/color]](exists)}
   {
      mezSuccess:Set[1]
   }
   if ${Text.Find[[color=#40BF00] falls asleep[/color]](exists)}
   {
   }
   if ${Text.Find[[color=#40BF00] jaw falls as they begin to drool[/color]](exists)}
   {
   }
}

*definitely
user01

Postby gair » 03 Apr 2015, 17:48

Hey user01, great idea. As I develop out some scripts I'll be sure to post them here. I can't wait to try out yours, it looks very handy.
gair

Postby user01 » 09 Apr 2015, 16:16

Added a few new ones, and posted an updated automez.
user01

Postby gair » 09 Apr 2015, 18:55

One for AutoMez. It gets replaced quickly, but thought would be good to add it.

61 Enchanter Apathy spell.

if ${Text.Find[ stares off into the distance](exists)}
{
if ${Me.Class.Name.Equal[Enchanter]}
{
}
}
gair

Postby user01 » 20 Apr 2015, 21:26

Added a new script, "BardFix".
user01

Postby ymmij » 27 Apr 2015, 18:09

Has anyone figured out a script to auto target mobs?
ymmij

Postby user01 » 27 Apr 2015, 18:22

ymmij wrote:Has anyone figured out a script to auto target mobs?

target ${Spawn[pc, radius 500, ${Me.Name}].NearestSpawn[${spawnCounter},npc,radius 500, ""]}

You can add whatever inside the quotes and itll limit to just mobs with names that match, for example...
target ${Spawn[pc, radius 500, ${Me.Name}].NearestSpawn[${spawnCounter},npc,radius 500, "The Puppeteer"]}

spawncounter lets you pick the xth closest mob matching the filters.

Can do pretty much whatever with that.
user01

Postby hastur » 07 Jun 2015, 21:01

I could kiss you for the closemessagebox script.
hastur

Next

Return to OgreBot for EverQuest 1