Ogre EQ1 Auto Login

Ogre EQ1 Auto Login

Postby Quigly4000 » 18 Mar 2015, 09:12

I know in the revision history it says this script is not something you want to be troubleshooting/supporting (and it needs to be updated for daybreak games splash screen), but hopefully my question is simple enough.

Is the auto login script included with the OgreEQ1 files somewhere? I was unable to locate it in the EQ1OgreBot folder or anywhere else.
Quigly4000

Re: Ogre EQ1 Auto Login

Postby Kannkor » 21 Mar 2015, 19:02

Quigly4000 wrote:I know in the revision history it says this script is not something you want to be troubleshooting/supporting (and it needs to be updated for daybreak games splash screen), but hopefully my question is simple enough.

Is the auto login script included with the OgreEQ1 files somewhere? I was unable to locate it in the EQ1OgreBot folder or anywhere else.

I'll try to work on this in the near future. There is an auto login, however it requires people to edit a code file (vs a UI or an XML file). It certainly isn't a "quick" login... but it does indeed work.
Kannkor

Postby hand75 » 29 Mar 2015, 02:04

There are any possibility to get the files for autologin? It's so hard login 6 accounts manually :)
hand75

Postby gair » 29 Mar 2015, 10:15

Until there is a script, just do this.

1. set all the windows the same size, stacked.
2. use SHIFT-ALT-R (turn repeater on)
3. login on the one you turned the repeater on.

With all the buttons/text box inputs, etc, all aligned, you are logging all 6 on at the same time. I'm doing it that way and it works.

Not quiet as convenient as the autologin of EQ2 currently, but better than each one at a time.
gair

Postby Kannkor » 29 Mar 2015, 11:41

gair wrote:Until there is a script, just do this.

1. set all the windows the same size, stacked.
2. use SHIFT-ALT-R (turn repeater on)
3. login on the one you turned the repeater on.

With all the buttons/text box inputs, etc, all aligned, you are logging all 6 on at the same time. I'm doing it that way and it works.

Not quiet as convenient as the autologin of EQ2 currently, but better than each one at a time.

The above uses ISBoxer (which is fine, just mentioning because if you hit shift alt r without isboxer, nothing is going to happen).

When I was making a very crude auto login, I found if I was logging or loading a session while another one was logging in, that session would lose all of it's settings. IE: the UI would be default etc. It was VERY annoying. So my auto login now loads 1 session, logs them in, moves onto the next session. Unfortunately this makes the login process like 6-10 minutes long, but it works flawlessly every time.
I'll work on getting this into the next eq1 patch (Note: When I patch Ogre for eq1, not for when isxeq is updated).
Kannkor

Return to OgreBot for EverQuest 1