OgreEQ1 Testing Feedback

Re: OgreEQ1 Testing Feedback

Postby user01 » 14 Apr 2015, 15:09

Haha no it's funny. You basically have to pause ogre and then manually kill the pet, otherwise ogre will actively prevent you from killing it, turning off melee attack etc.

I think its probably because its classified as pet instead of npc.
user01

Postby user01 » 19 May 2015, 22:08

Another conflicting spell issue:

Druid Granvida vs Benevida (single target DD heal), seems like that whole spell line has issues, had to edit export to get granvida to show up, still cant get benevida to show up.

Also, the delayed spells all (Promised Reknit etc) keep recasting before the duration expires, its casting after 18 seconds but the heal doesnt happen until 22 seconds (probably AAs or something causing it, seems to work for cleric tho and cleric delay also lasts longer than the expected 18 seconds).

Edit: Cleric does the same thing.
user01

Postby user01 » 24 May 2015, 21:24

Oh you'll like this one.

In EQ1, you don't need line of sight to heal. ISXOgreEQ1 requires LOS. Please take away that requirement :D
user01

Postby gair » 30 May 2015, 23:19

Druid --
lvl 9 Endure Cold replaces the lvl 1 Endure Fire. Should be able to have them both up as resist buffs.
gair

Postby Kannkor » 01 Jun 2015, 14:04

I'm going to lock this thread while I work through as many of these as I can. I'll try to add a note in this thread for each item I fix/add. If my fix/add doesn't suit what you wanted, please start a new thread. That way I can work through each thread on an individual basis, and hopefully nothing gets lost.

If you have a request/feedback that isn't included in this thread, please start a new thread.

Try to make the subject line as descriptive as possible, that way I can knock out any related all at once.
Kannkor

Postby Kannkor » 02 Jun 2015, 00:56

user01 wrote:Added a new feature request.

Some spell line upgrades are not direct replacements (example: ranger's "Call of ____" line, right now I'm stuck with "Nature's Rebuke" which procs damage vs summoned, instead of the older version "Call of Ice" which procs damage vs everything), so it'd be useful to have some way of manually overriding the replacement.

Edit: Also update regarding bards. Looks like some bard CAs work, some don't. Doesn't seem like any of the untargeted AE CAs work (which would be consistent with other classes), but of the single target CAs, some work some dont. Tuyens chant of ice works, requiem of time does not.

Email me a ranger export for this please.
Kannkor

Postby Kannkor » 02 Jun 2015, 01:28

user01 wrote:
Kannkor wrote:Give me the classes, level of spell, and spell names that have stacking issues, and I'll "fix" them in the export. I'd rather not require people to do it on their side, because if you need to do it, everyone needs to do it. But I need exact specific spell names. And as many as possible. It's easier to compare 3 or 4 spells than just 2 to see what is different.

This'll have to be a work of progress, but I'll start compiling ones I encounter. It's not all that common, I just notice it happening every once in a while - just leveled 6 toons 1-65 over the course of a couple weeks and I've probably only noticed it half a dozen times or so.

And again, these are definitely in the same line of spells, it just happens that you might have reason to use former versions.

SK "Aura of Pain" lvl 63, "Aura of Hate" lvl 65. Similar abilities, one defensive, one offensive.
Ranger "Call of Ice" lvl 58, "Nature's Rebuke" lvl 64. Similar abilities, one procs cold damage, other does damage to summoned. Worth noting, "Call of Sky" lvl 36, does still show up in list, despite being in the same spell line.
Bard "Call of the Muse" lvl 65, "Echo of the Trusik" lvl 65
Beastlord "Spirit of Sorsha" wont show up on cast stack, it's the most recent warder summon at lvl 64.
Ench Chromatic Percussion / Mindscythe

SK ones done.
Ranger - Need Export sent to my email.
Bard - Hmm... From an export they look identical. I'll log into game tomorrow and have a look. If you want to let me know what is actually different about them that would be handy also.
Beastlord - It seems to be specific to pet summoning abilities. So at 64 you don't have a pet option at all in the cast stack? I don't have a beastlord but had an export from a friend, and nothing seemed out of the ordinary with a summon pet ability.
Enchanter - Need an export sent to my email.
Kannkor

Postby Kannkor » 02 Jun 2015, 01:36

user01 wrote:Another conflicting spell issue:

Druid Granvida vs Benevida (single target DD heal), seems like that whole spell line has issues, had to edit export to get granvida to show up, still cant get benevida to show up.

Also, the delayed spells all (Promised Reknit etc) keep recasting before the duration expires, its casting after 18 seconds but the heal doesnt happen until 22 seconds (probably AAs or something causing it, seems to work for cleric tho and cleric delay also lasts longer than the expected 18 seconds).

Edit: Cleric does the same thing.

Druid Granvida vs Benevida - Need an export emailed to me.

Delayed spells - This may take some work...
Kannkor

Postby Kannkor » 02 Jun 2015, 23:02

Kannkor wrote:
user01 wrote:Added a new feature request.

Some spell line upgrades are not direct replacements (example: ranger's "Call of ____" line, right now I'm stuck with "Nature's Rebuke" which procs damage vs summoned, instead of the older version "Call of Ice" which procs damage vs everything), so it'd be useful to have some way of manually overriding the replacement.

Edit: Also update regarding bards. Looks like some bard CAs work, some don't. Doesn't seem like any of the untargeted AE CAs work (which would be consistent with other classes), but of the single target CAs, some work some dont. Tuyens chant of ice works, requiem of time does not.

Email me a ranger export for this please.

I hate you...I looked up call of sky, flame, and earth, and all 3 are different spell lines ( and the bot knows this ).

Added 'Fire/Ice/Nature' to the 3 that were of the same line.
Kannkor

Postby Kannkor » 02 Jun 2015, 23:56

Kannkor wrote:
user01 wrote:
Kannkor wrote:Give me the classes, level of spell, and spell names that have stacking issues, and I'll "fix" them in the export. I'd rather not require people to do it on their side, because if you need to do it, everyone needs to do it. But I need exact specific spell names. And as many as possible. It's easier to compare 3 or 4 spells than just 2 to see what is different.

This'll have to be a work of progress, but I'll start compiling ones I encounter. It's not all that common, I just notice it happening every once in a while - just leveled 6 toons 1-65 over the course of a couple weeks and I've probably only noticed it half a dozen times or so.

And again, these are definitely in the same line of spells, it just happens that you might have reason to use former versions.

SK "Aura of Pain" lvl 63, "Aura of Hate" lvl 65. Similar abilities, one defensive, one offensive.
Ranger "Call of Ice" lvl 58, "Nature's Rebuke" lvl 64. Similar abilities, one procs cold damage, other does damage to summoned. Worth noting, "Call of Sky" lvl 36, does still show up in list, despite being in the same spell line.
Bard "Call of the Muse" lvl 65, "Echo of the Trusik" lvl 65
Beastlord "Spirit of Sorsha" wont show up on cast stack, it's the most recent warder summon at lvl 64.
Ench Chromatic Percussion / Mindscythe

SK ones done.
Ranger - Need Export sent to my email.
Bard - Hmm... From an export they look identical. I'll log into game tomorrow and have a look. If you want to let me know what is actually different about them that would be handy also.
Beastlord - It seems to be specific to pet summoning abilities. So at 64 you don't have a pet option at all in the cast stack? I don't have a beastlord but had an export from a friend, and nothing seemed out of the ordinary with a summon pet ability.
Enchanter - Need an export sent to my email.

Enchanter nukes with "placing a rune on your target's target" are now a separate spell line.
Kannkor

Previous

Return to OgreBot for EverQuest 1