[GU68] Conjuror

[GU68] Conjuror

Postby Kleever » 22 Dec 2013, 15:52

Same story as other scripts. force named off to keep timers ready for named fights..
Attachments
EQ2Save_Kleever_Conj.xml
(13.29 KiB) Downloaded 565 times
Kleever_Conj.aa
(22.74 KiB) Downloaded 499 times
Kleever

Re: [GU68] Conjuror

Postby Kleever » 22 Dec 2013, 18:01

Forgot to set Winds of Velious to ignore duration before posting, just FYI for anyone that downloads. May want to set that.
Kleever

Postby Kleever » 28 Dec 2013, 10:52

I just realized that I had a few abilities missed in my script. Here is an updated, should put out better DPS on non-named fights now. AA tree did not change.
Attachments
EQ2Save_Kleever_Conjuror.xml
(13.91 KiB) Downloaded 536 times
Kleever

Postby jgarza00 » 21 Feb 2014, 08:10

Kleever wrote:Forgot to set Winds of Velious to ignore duration before posting, just FYI for anyone that downloads. May want to set that.

Will not make a difference. Winds of Velious' recast timer doesn't start ticking until after it expires so don't worry about it. :)

JGarza00

PS - However, if KannkorBear wants to make an option for it to be toggled off when applied, for those of use who might prefer just burst damage, that would be amazing! Would work great for short fights but I honestly haven't tested full duration vs burst damage of this spell since DoV TBH. ;P
jgarza00

Postby Raster » 27 Mar 2014, 12:21

Hey JGarza have you converted this to a v17 profile yet? I think I have most of this changed over but am not really happy with the results on a training dummy and think I am losing some in the conversion.

Thanks!

Raster
Raster

Postby jgarza00 » 27 Mar 2014, 20:29

Raster wrote:Hey JGarza have you converted this to a v17 profile yet?

Hi, Raster!

I have let other things get my attention but tonight I will hit the Conjuror again. I apologize for the delayed response and I hope I can improve what I currently have for v17. Currently, he averages 2.5m, but can spike to 7m on big encounters (4+ mobs) and only IF the rotation gets lucky with Roaring Flames, Communion, Theurgist's Detonation, and Shockwave aligning with Time Warp, Elemental Vestments, and Elemental Toxicity. It happens often in big encounters but not in smaller ones. I will look to see if I can adjust anything further to get more alignments. Sadly, so much relies on Time Warp for the way I set my Profile. I honestly have not tried anyone else's since I have been quite happy with mine. I should probably get some different opinions.

My Conjuror uses the Pot/CB/SDC cloak and belt, Rune: Power in all slots, whites: Int, Magical Skill, Raw Power, Swift Casting in all applicable slots except for ears with Critical Chance (sadly). Best geared mage I have hands down. Also, friend and I are still testing which damage procs are giving him best results (i.e., AE DoTs, Nukes, AoE Nukes, etc...). Since the damage from items is static I have not thought about "types" of damage procs (i.e., noxious, slashing, elemental, etc...). War Runes: Harrowed Madness (until Sublime Viscousness) Focused Destruction (until Relentless Conviction), Overbearing Onslaught (until Truespirit's Legacy), Winds of Obol, and Bolstered Attributes. He's at 45,869 ability modifier and 539.8% potency standing still. All casting speeds are max.

jgarza00
jgarza00

Postby jgarza00 » 28 Mar 2014, 02:22

My current Profile, linked below.

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=97

jgarza00
jgarza00

Return to GU68 Archive