Pork AutoQuest Bugs/Errors and Changelog

free(?!) clues!

Pork AutoQuest Bugs/Errors and Changelog

Postby Pork » 15 Jan 2018, 15:49

this will be constantly updated with Bug Fixes and such and any other information as needed
if this changes i will update tohe post to reflect it.

Usage:

to start
ogrea autoquest

to End
ogrea end autoquest

General information

1. Most Important Thing to remember DO NOT Run this AFK.
2. These Quest were made and tested using the Gear you get at the start of PoM in the Chest...

3. Teleport Platforms not being used -- Reason they are just way too inconsistent -- i had a hit rate of 40% when using them -- was easier to path without using them rather then have Quests Get stuck...
4. This was designed to Run from any point in the Faction Quest lines ( example you stop it mid way through a Quest when you re run it it will find the Quest you are on and the Quest step and carry on )
5. This was designed to be Ran by 1 toon ( NO MERC ) not in a group on the following settings. ( High Performance / Balanced )

Best order to run the Faction Quests in is as follows...
1. Yrzu
2. Pakiat
3. Vahla
Reason for this is some vahla quests make you run around Pakiat and you will die to the X2s...

Bug Reporting

if you find a Bug easiest way to contact me is via Irc in #ogre
or Post in here with as much information as possible ( Quest Name, Quest Step, detailed info on the error, ${Me.Loc} so i can find exactly were it happened, and so on )

Known Issues

1. Sometimes Get Stuck in water for no reason it just needs a nudge to get it moving again
2. ( : Bugged mob atempting to path and loot it... ) This will Go off alot on non aggro mobs ( it is being worked on to find a decent way to deal with it ) This will not cause any issues apart from spam to OC.
3. Error Loading Map ( Map Name ) Out of Memmory -- This is being looked into thought trying to reproduce it is not going so well...
Last edited by Pork on 22 Jan 2018, 18:28, edited 1 time in total.
Pork

Re: Pork AutoQuest Bugs/Errors and Changelog

Postby Pork » 17 Jan 2018, 17:11

Genral Fixes

1. Auto Add Shiny should no longer hang if a reward window is also visible...
2. Fixed Multi reward accept so it actually accepts a multi reward...
3. Corrected Multiple Spelling Mistakes also left some in for giggles...
4. Turned on Loot all FFA so it loots bugged mobs rather then just having the loot window stay on screen...
5. Updated a few background tasks to work while under lag...

Yrzu Faction

1. The Queen's Favor -- Updated Crystal collection to Ignore pathing to make it smoother...
2. Specific_Resonance_and_Lighter_Studies -- Added in a 2nd jessinal Tablet Click for low dps classes
3. Riddle Me This -- Should now Interact with the first wisp 100% of the time..

Pakiat Faction

1. From Mind To Matter -- Meditation spot 1 is buggy may need a nudge for it to get the update no matter how many times i recode this spot it still does not update 100% of the time...
2. Crossing At The Crossing -- Changed the Crafting Level Required to ( 20 )

Vahla Faction

1. Not for Breakfast -- Added a new Waypoint Closer to Water so it can see the Eggs for Update 2
2. Still Not for Breakfast -- Added a new Waypoint Closer to Water so it can see the Eggs for Update 2
3. Sure as Shell -- Added Crouch Before you Click eggs also added a kill update area
4. Following a Familiar Face -- Added a 20 second wait time for quest to update after Hailing Ghab
Pork

Postby Random » 17 Jan 2018, 18:32

This isn't active yet or is it?
Random

Postby Pork » 17 Jan 2018, 18:37

It is available on ( ogre Dev ) follow the Link below to Patch to Dev or wiat till it gets moved to Live...

https://wiki.ogregaming.com/eq2/index.php/Patching
Pork

Postby Cheesy » 19 Jan 2018, 09:09

Ran through Yrzu earlier today, from -50k to +50k was about 5 hours. Few issues I found noted below;

Pork wrote:Genral Fixes

3. Riddle Me This -- Should now Interact with the first wisp 100% of the time..

As of 19th Jan the initial interaction didn't work still. (Repatched before starting as well).

Teacher Conference - Step "Speak with Taliseda once more", the conversation with the NPC was getting stuck - By the messages in console, looked like a spelling issue?
could not find ( For now. Whatever the Yrzu want to do with you is up to them. I just need to put a stop to what's happening here. ) Double Check it is Spelled right
could not find ( Perhaps not. But that's for me to consider - you have other concerns to focus on. Now, if you'll excuse me, I need to destroy this thing. ) Double Check it is Spelled right

Terra Forma - Upon zoning into the Instance of Aetherscar, character ran up to the spot Uelmondi sits in the PoM zone, rather than his spot in the instance. As such he isn't there and it just stood there hailing thin air. Had to manually do the instanced bit and it picked it up again after zoning out.
Cheesy

Postby Pork » 19 Jan 2018, 10:17

Yrzu Faction

1. Riddle Me This -- Should definitely for Real Click the First Wisp this time...
2. Teacher Conference -- Added a Wait time so the Npc can reset before re-Hail this should fix the bug above...
3. Terra Forma -- Removed the Debug for updating Zone that was causing issues loading the Correct map points this should solve running to the wrong area...
Pork

Postby Kannkor » 19 Jan 2018, 10:35

Pork wrote:Yrzu Faction

1. Riddle Me This -- Should definitely for Real Click the First Wisp this time...
2. Teacher Conference -- Added a Wait time so the Npc can reset before re-Hail this should fix the bug above...
3. Terra Forma -- Removed the Debug for updating Zone that was causing issues loading the Correct map points this should solve running to the wrong area...

Patched (to development build) as of.... right now.
Kannkor

Postby Cheesy » 19 Jan 2018, 13:44

Pork wrote:Yrzu Faction

1 and 2 worked great, 3 still had same issue for me again.

When trying to start Pakiat faction, getting the following;
Code: Select all
RESULTS! DisplayName: QB_Quest_Check_Pakiat_Faction
Loading QB_Quest_Check_Pakiat_Faction (Embedded)...
Buffer:QB_Quest_Check_Pakiat_Faction:289 Illegal statement outside of function definition: checkbox_settings_ignoremovetoattackhealthcheck">
Cheesy

Postby Pork » 19 Jan 2018, 13:49

the Issue with Pakiat was already Patched re-Patch and try again
Pork

Postby Random » 19 Jan 2018, 22:22

Pork...this is badass. thank you.
Random

Next

Return to Guides & Strats