free(?!) clues!

Ogre Quest Helper

Postby Kannkor » 17 Nov 2016, 17:19

I just released 'Ogre Quest Helper".
To start the script: ogre questhelper
(or ogre qh for short)
To end the script: ogre end questhelper
(or ogre end qh)

This script is designed to help when talking to quest NPCs. Specifically in Obulus Frontier.
The basic usage: You start the script. Then go hail an NPC. It will take care of the conversation that is available within 1 second, or it won't take care of it at all and you will need to progress it yourself.
At the time of writing this, I would say 75% of all quest NPC dialog is automated in Obulus Frontier. There's a couple where I need to build some new frame work, and some quest lines it was 6am and I was just trying to finish it before the servers went down :)
Anyways, this should GREATLY help.

Some more advanced tips:
If you are running more than 1 toon, you have 2 options:
Manually hail on each toon to get the hailing started.
Or tab target on 1, then hit the MCP hail button.

Happy questing!

Warning:
For now, I would recommend you turn OFF the script if you stop questing in Obulus Frontier. While it try to assist you in other zones, the support there is beyond limited.

Feel free to post bugs/problems/comments here.
Kannkor

Re: Ogre Quest Helper

Postby Kannkor » 30 Nov 2017, 13:37

Has been updated to work with the PoP sig line.
Kannkor

Postby sodaPoP » 01 Dec 2017, 08:51

Thank you Kannkor. Just started running it and came across some dialogue in Coliseum of Valor at the end of the sig quest Legacy of Power: Through Storms and Mists, there were 2 possible responses and qh didn't choose. The top response was ok to move the dialogue along. I've finished the sig on one toon and I am pretty sure that every response during the sig line was the top one.

edit: next quest - same thing, selections not made in Coliseum of Valor when talking to the gods.
sodaPoP

Postby Kannkor » 01 Dec 2017, 10:37

sodaPoP wrote:Thank you Kannkor. Just started running it and came across some dialogue in Coliseum of Valor at the end of the sig quest Legacy of Power: Through Storms and Mists, there were 2 possible responses and qh didn't choose. The top response was ok to move the dialogue along. I've finished the sig on one toon and I am pretty sure that every response during the sig line was the top one.

edit: next quest - same thing, selections not made in Coliseum of Valor when talking to the gods.

Yea, I haven't completed all the ones in CoValor yet. But all the rest of them are done. That zone takes extra time because it has mission givers, and I don't want to auto click them.
Kannkor

Postby sodaPoP » 01 Dec 2017, 10:45

Kannkor wrote:
sodaPoP wrote:Thank you Kannkor. Just started running it and came across some dialogue in Coliseum of Valor at the end of the sig quest Legacy of Power: Through Storms and Mists, there were 2 possible responses and qh didn't choose. The top response was ok to move the dialogue along. I've finished the sig on one toon and I am pretty sure that every response during the sig line was the top one.

Yea, I haven't completed all the ones in CoValor yet. But all the rest of them are done. That zone takes extra time because it has mission givers, and I don't want to auto click them.

No worries! Just wasn't sure :) Thanks again!
sodaPoP

Return to Guides & Strats