Yothshaval (Master's Chosen)

free(?!) clues!

Yothshaval (Master's Chosen)

Postby Soandso_ » 03 Mar 2016, 03:18

Anyone have any clues on this guy? I really don't understand what's going on in this fight. I understand the power mechanic, but, even under 30% power, I have toons dropping in one shot (including my 6m HP tank).
Soandso_

Re: Yothshaval (Master's Chosen)

Postby Anunnaki » 05 Apr 2016, 12:42

It took me a little bit to figure out what the bot was (or wasn't) doing during this fight. The bot all has preloaded "Minimum % power to cast CA" values. For my defiler it was as high as 25%, my troub was as low as 1%. What was happening to me is that they would sprint themselves below the minimum power value, then stop healing. I change all of my minimum power to cast CA's to 1% for this fight, and turn off HO's (one of them will top your power off) and power regen stuff. I also unclick Vigor charms. My defiler solo healed this with with a bunch of Mastercrafted gear on, so it's definitely about the set up and not about gear.

The bot should auto lower their power, and granted that you dont have power regen spells on, stay that low. I also spread my guys out so they aren't stacked on each other (although I've been told this isn't necessary.) Nothing else special about the fight.

I just realized this is a month old, so you may have figured it out already.
Anunnaki

Postby Saha » 05 Apr 2016, 12:51

This is what I used pre-pull on Yoth, it only considers Warden/Coercer, but script is simple enough to add in whatever other abilities need disabled, after the fight just reload ogre to turn everything back on.

relay all run yothdisable

Code: Select all
function main()
{
oc !c all -ccstack all Brainshock FALSE
wait 2
oc !c all -ccstack all "Mana Flow" FALSE
wait 2
oc !c all -ccstack all "Cannibalize Thoughts" FALSE
wait 2
oc !c all -ccstack all "Intellectual Remedy" FALSE
wait 2
oc !c all -ccstack all Channel FALSE
wait 2
oc !c all -ccstack all "Ether Balance" FALSE
wait 2
oc !c all -ccstack all "Shift Mana" FALSE
wait 2
oc !c all -ccstack all "Mana Cloak" FALSE
wait 2
oc !c all -ccstack all Manasoul FALSE
wait 2
oc !c all -ccstack all "Hierophantic Genesis" FALSE
}
Saha

Postby Loppy » 04 May 2016, 09:51

Hi Saha.

Just getting my crew into a decent state to try MC and the script above would really help. Sorry for being dense but how I would I go about running it? Is it a MCP command I need to set up?

I'm rubbish at doing things like so any help would be much appreciated! Thanks
Loppy

Return to Guides & Strats