v17, cast tab of doom

Re: v17, cast tab of doom

Postby Kannkor » 03 Jan 2014, 08:16

uiyice wrote:Mystic:

"Cure" is not showing up as a cure, options available are CA/NamedCA/Combat.

Deleted the mystic export file, reran export, no change.

Copied the Cure stanza from my Inq's export file, and it works just fine.

Fixed with next patch. The offensive effects were causing it to be read as a single target nuke instead of cure.
Kannkor

Postby Kannkor » 04 Jan 2014, 04:41

Kannkor wrote:
uiyice wrote:Mystic:

"Cure" is not showing up as a cure, options available are CA/NamedCA/Combat.

Deleted the mystic export file, reran export, no change.

Copied the Cure stanza from my Inq's export file, and it works just fine.

Fixed with next patch. The offensive effects were causing it to be read as a single target nuke instead of cure.

Patch pushed.
Kannkor

Postby uiyice » 07 Jan 2014, 01:11

Inquisitor:

I cannot get Malevolent Diatribe to cast as a Combat spell if the target is the healer casting it.

Malevolent Diatribe VII | Target = @Me | Type = Combat -> Nothing
Malevolent Diatribe VII | Target = @Group | Type = Combat -> Nothing
Malevolent Diatribe VII | Target = MyNameSelectedFromDropDown | Type = Combat -> Nothing
Malevolent Diatribe VII | Target = *Me | Type = Combat -> Nothing (Freshly Created Me Alias)

Ignore Duration or not makes no difference

But if I specify another group member, by any means, it works.

Malevolent Diatribe VII | Target = *Tank | Type = Combat -> Works Fine
Malevolent Diatribe VII | Target = *Healer2 | Type = Combat -> Works Fine

I just reran ogre export, deleted the line item, re-added it, no change.

Hmm... Same issue with Mystic - Umbral Barrier.

Perhaps is this not a valid way to invoke group wards/reactives?
uiyice

Postby pz » 07 Jan 2014, 13:20

can't speak to what "should be" valid (i'd call what you've reported a bug, personally) but i typically point group wards/reactives/hots/etc at the tank, as he's likely the one in combat first, and its how master ogre taught me to trigger preheals etc.
pz

Postby Cheesy » 08 Jan 2014, 09:56

Drop down box for Invis/Stealth abilities on the Setup Tab, doesn't seem to be populating after the new exports.

freedo wrote:add Warden Winds of Growth to the list as a heal - will heal 2 of your parties lowest health over time. I'd want to set it to kick off at a certain health of the group. It's in as a CA i believe

Still too. Not sure where you are up to on updates :D

Warden - Howling with the Pack:
"Heals the group for 25% of the direct damage done by the druid, Reduces all damage done to caster by 30%".
Currently allows it to be set as CA/NamedCA/Combat (All fine), but if set as Heal, it doesn't allow you to pick a target, just a % (As Ability is labelled as Self). Personally I used to use it as a group heal, but can adapt if deemed unnecessary.

Coercer - Manasoul
"Increase power of group members (AE) based on casters current health"
Ogre reads it as a self only ability, and doesn't allow specifying a target. So if priests run out of power and Coercer doesn't, it won't cast.

Channeler - Maximised Protection
"Increases the amount of damage transfered by Constructs Interception (ST Intercept) to 100%, and the amount of damage transfered by Overloaded Interception to 50% (Group Intecerpt)
Ogre reads it as a self only ability, when really you need to monitor either the groups HP to use it as an 'oh shit', or the tanks HP.

Channeler - Shadow Escape
"Teleports the caster up to 15m backwards from current location. This ability can fail if uneven group etc" + Extra AA to add a heal proc on a heal CA, or a Damage proc on a Damage CA.
Ogre is reading it as a CA and also as an AE Nuke. Having it as a CA works fine, just the descriptions make it read as an AE even though technically its a self buff.

Channeler - Consume Construct
"Applies Consume, Increase power of caster by 25%, Requires and Consumes 25% of the Constructs maximum Health" - Target, Casters Pet.
Ogre reads this as a pet buff (I know you love pet classes!), So when it tries to use it as a PowerHeal, its looking at the pets % of power, rather than Channelers.
Cheesy

Postby Kannkor » 09 Jan 2014, 12:11

uiyice wrote:Inquisitor:

I cannot get Malevolent Diatribe to cast as a Combat spell if the target is the healer casting it.

Malevolent Diatribe VII | Target = @Me | Type = Combat -> Nothing
Malevolent Diatribe VII | Target = @Group | Type = Combat -> Nothing
Malevolent Diatribe VII | Target = MyNameSelectedFromDropDown | Type = Combat -> Nothing
Malevolent Diatribe VII | Target = *Me | Type = Combat -> Nothing (Freshly Created Me Alias)

Ignore Duration or not makes no difference

But if I specify another group member, by any means, it works.

Malevolent Diatribe VII | Target = *Tank | Type = Combat -> Works Fine
Malevolent Diatribe VII | Target = *Healer2 | Type = Combat -> Works Fine

I just reran ogre export, deleted the line item, re-added it, no change.

Hmm... Same issue with Mystic - Umbral Barrier.

Perhaps is this not a valid way to invoke group wards/reactives?

I can't seem to reproduce this.
OgreBotEcho(12:01:54): Casting: Ability: Malevolent Diatribe VII ID: 3674545228 -- With :Use -- called from: Cast Stack: Combat
My entry was:
Target = @Me | Type = Combat
It had ID on it also, but with, or without the ID didn't have any change.

Just re-ran an export, and still worked...
I tried solo, and grouped.

It's definitely a bug, but not sure why it would be happening to you and not to me. Can someone else test the above.
Kannkor

Postby jgarza00 » 09 Jan 2014, 12:48

Fury - Porcupine: set as Heal @Raid (no # of toon option given) is casting out of combat while at rest. Ran "ogre ability" just before posting this to verify.

Code: Select all
OgreBotEcho(16:51:37): Casting: Ability: Porcupine IV ID: 1019141819 -- With :Use -- called from: Cast Stack: Heals -> RaidHeal
jgarza00

Postby Cheesy » 09 Jan 2014, 13:09

Kannkor wrote:
I can't seem to reproduce this.
OgreBotEcho(12:01:54): Casting: Ability: Malevolent Diatribe VII ID: 3674545228 -- With :Use -- called from: Cast Stack: Combat
My entry was:
It had ID on it also, but with, or without the ID didn't have any change.

Just re-ran an export, and still worked...
I tried solo, and grouped.

It's definitely a bug, but not sure why it would be happening to you and not to me. Can someone else test the above.

OgreBotEcho(18:06:22): Casting: Ability: Malevolent Diatribe VII ID: 3674545228 -- With :Use -- called from: Cast Stack: Combat

Worked fine for me both Solo and Grouped with it set to

Worked with both ID on and off.
Cheesy

Postby Kannkor » 09 Jan 2014, 13:29

Cheesy wrote:Drop down box for Invis/Stealth abilities on the Setup Tab, doesn't seem to be populating after the new exports.

freedo wrote:add Warden Winds of Growth to the list as a heal - will heal 2 of your parties lowest health over time. I'd want to set it to kick off at a certain health of the group. It's in as a CA i believe

Still too. Not sure where you are up to on updates :D
Updated it. Will be same as the shaman one. (Once I patch, and you have to re-run ability export)

Warden - Howling with the Pack:
"Heals the group for 25% of the direct damage done by the druid, Reduces all damage done to caster by 30%".
Currently allows it to be set as CA/NamedCA/Combat (All fine), but if set as Heal, it doesn't allow you to pick a target, just a % (As Ability is labelled as Self). Personally I used to use it as a group heal, but can adapt if deemed unnecessary.

Howling with the Pack - is now labeled as a group ability instead of self ability. (Once I patch, and you have to re-run ability export).

Coercer - Manasoul
"Increase power of group members (AE) based on casters current health"
Ogre reads it as a self only ability, and doesn't allow specifying a target. So if priests run out of power and Coercer doesn't, it won't cast.

Manasoul - is now labeled as a group ability instead of self ability. (Once I patch, and you have to re-run ability export)

Channeler - Maximised Protection
"Increases the amount of damage transfered by Constructs Interception (ST Intercept) to 100%, and the amount of damage transfered by Overloaded Interception to 50% (Group Intecerpt)
Ogre reads it as a self only ability, when really you need to monitor either the groups HP to use it as an 'oh shit', or the tanks HP.

Going to need more time on this one. I can't arbitrarily change ability attributes that have requirements (in this case a pet requirement).

Channeler - Shadow Escape
"Teleports the caster up to 15m backwards from current location. This ability can fail if uneven group etc" + Extra AA to add a heal proc on a heal CA, or a Damage proc on a Damage CA.
Ogre is reading it as a CA and also as an AE Nuke. Having it as a CA works fine, just the descriptions make it read as an AE even though technically its a self buff.

Going to need more information about this. Mine just has reduces damage. P.S. I don't know anything about the channeler class at all. So be specific if I need to cast any abilities, or what AAs I need etc.

Channeler - Consume Construct
"Applies Consume, Increase power of caster by 25%, Requires and Consumes 25% of the Constructs maximum Health" - Target, Casters Pet.
Ogre reads this as a pet buff (I know you love pet classes!), So when it tries to use it as a PowerHeal, its looking at the pets % of power, rather than Channelers.

Going to need more time on this one. I can't arbitrarily change ability attributes that have requirements (in this case a pet requirement).

Kannkor

Postby Kannkor » 09 Jan 2014, 13:41

jgarza00 wrote:Fury - Porcupine: set as Heal @Raid (no # of toon option given) is casting out of combat while at rest. Ran "ogre ability" just before posting this to verify.

Code: Select all
OgreBotEcho(16:51:37): Casting: Ability: Porcupine IV ID: 1019141819 -- With :Use -- called from: Cast Stack: Heals -> RaidHeal

Raid abilities will now show # of toon option. You will need to update your option once the bot is pushed.

Basically what is happening now, is it's reading the # of toon option, which is 0. Well, 0 people needing it is == to the 0 you set, so it casts it... :)
no export is required for this. Only for me to patch.
Kannkor

PreviousNext

Return to Feature Testing