v17, cast tab of doom

Re: v17, cast tab of doom

Postby Kannkor » 26 Dec 2013, 01:07

jgarza00 wrote:Crusader: Aura of the Crusader (cures control effects) does not list Cure under Type
It should be used in the Other tab, not here. However, I will list it as a cure, but it will attempt to cure ANYTHING, not just control effects.

Crusader: Crusader's Faith (group temp buff, converts outgoing damage to self heal) misidentified as a Group Heal
Changed to self only

Templar: Deific Reformation (akin to Defiler's Phantasmal Barrier, except a direct heal instead of ward) has no Target option
I don't have a Templar, so I just changed this ability to match defiler's PB.

Templar: Involuntary Gift (single target curse, chance to AE heal) misidentified as AE nuke
I believe it's fixed. Fixed in the export... I think :)
Kannkor

Postby Kannkor » 26 Dec 2013, 01:24

Inquisitor: Smite Heretic (Encounter Reactive Damage) displays IAE rather than IE as an option

I believe this is now fixed with the same fix I did for involuntary gift.
Kannkor

Postby Kannkor » 26 Dec 2013, 01:50

jgarza00 wrote:Fury: Tempest (single target DoT, AA may add AE nuke on termination, gets upgraded to a true AE via Prestige called Raging Whirlwind) because of AA additions Ogre is flagging this as an AE. The practical use for this versus it's upgrade Prestige true AE DoT version is the single target hits harder than the true AE versus single target encounters. Tempest needs to be flagged as a single target DoT, rather than AE. Otherwise, selecting IAE is going to mess with the reuse timers when Raging Whirlwind is used for AE fights.

I still don't get this.

Raging Whirlwind - Do you have any issues with this ability? (Ignoring every other ability, just this one)

Tempest - I don't see any problem with it being labeled as an AE. It does have an AE attached to it. If you want to use it as a ST, use the IAE flag. This gives you the option of using it either way.
Kannkor

Postby Kannkor » 26 Dec 2013, 02:49

jgarza00 wrote:Fury: Porcupine (raid-wide HoT and Mitigation Buff) spamming console:

Code: Select all
19:48:16: CastHeals -> Unknown -> Porcupine IV -> @Raid
19:48:17: CastHeals -> Unknown -> Porcupine IV -> @Raid

Will look into it.

Fury: Natural Cleanse (raid cure-over-time) has not # option to specify how many afflicted to cast nor a Target option

jgarza00

Porcupine works now. I tested it as a combat buff not a heal originally.

Natural Cleanse - It's functioning as a group cure for the time being.
Kannkor

Postby bjcasey » 27 Dec 2013, 10:18

Inquisitor - Sacrifice (AA - 3rd Endline Shadows Tree) is being classified as a cure instead of a heal. It does have a cure component, but you want it for the heal.
bjcasey

Postby freedo » 27 Dec 2013, 10:29

add Warden Winds of Growth to the list as a heal - will heal 2 of your parties lowest health over time. I'd want to set it to kick off at a certain health of the group. It's in as a CA i believe
freedo

Postby bjcasey » 27 Dec 2013, 14:02

Could we get:

Dynamic Disable Res
Dynamic Disable Heal
Dynamic Disable Combat

I know you'll hate the idea Kannkor, but this would really allow me to more easily increase my Inquisitor's DPS for easy fights where I don't need two healers.
bjcasey

Postby pz » 27 Dec 2013, 14:06

bjcasey wrote:Could we get:

Dynamic Disable Res
Dynamic Disable Heal
Dynamic Disable Combat

I know you'll hate the idea Kannkor, but this would really allow me to more easily increase my Inquisitor's DPS for easy fights where I don't need two healers.

madly second this, and extend it to "everything you now have color coded"
pz

Postby uiyice » 01 Jan 2014, 20:49

Mystic:

"Cure" is not showing up as a cure, options available are CA/NamedCA/Combat.

Deleted the mystic export file, reran export, no change.

Copied the Cure stanza from my Inq's export file, and it works just fine.
uiyice

Postby Kannkor » 03 Jan 2014, 08:06

bjcasey wrote:Could we get:

Dynamic Disable Res
Dynamic Disable Heal
Dynamic Disable Combat

I HATE THAT IDEA!

Added:
Disable CS_******
For each type.
Kannkor

PreviousNext

Return to Feature Testing