v17, cast tab of doom

Re: v17, cast tab of doom

Postby Kierran » 31 Jan 2014, 18:00

I've run into a few bugs with v17.

Conjuror
Essence Shift: This should consume the pets health to regain power.
CastPowerHeals -> Unknown -> Essence Shift VII -> NULL

Channeler
Consume Construct: This should consume the pets health to regain power.
CastPowerHeals -> Unknown -> Consume Construct -> NULL

Triggered Rejuvenation: In combat triggered pet heal.
Will not cast if set to Combat.
Kierran

Postby Cheesy » 06 Feb 2014, 21:21

Warlock:

Eternal Damnation (Prestige, Right Side, replacement for Netherealm).
Self Target ability, Damage proc on hostile spell casts.
Ogre is only reading it as a Combat Art, and then an AE combat art. It will also never cast no matter what setting in the cast stack.
Cheesy

Postby Mooshi » 06 Feb 2014, 23:34

Templar -

Aegolism - group buff, no target required. Shows up in the maintained window, but doesn't grey out once it's cast (it's got a concentration cost, and is not a toggled buff). The bot just casts it over and over. I don't recall having an issue with this before today. Did something change?
Mooshi

Postby Kannkor » 12 Feb 2014, 16:10

Cheesy wrote:Warlock:

Eternal Damnation (Prestige, Right Side, replacement for Netherealm).
Self Target ability, Damage proc on hostile spell casts.
Ogre is only reading it as a Combat Art, and then an AE combat art. It will also never cast no matter what setting in the cast stack.

Both fixed and patched.
Kannkor

Postby rajmon » 23 Feb 2014, 13:18

As discussed in the isxeq2 irc channel, I'm having an issue with the chaneller spell Construct Regeneration.

It's a pet hot lasting 20s, with an instant recast. I like to keep it maintained on the construct, so in v1.6 I just had it set as maintained and it would recast after it's 20s duration had ticked down.

Now however it constantly recasts every 1-2 seconds or so when the hp threshold is reached. I have it set as a heal, with hp/mana set to 90% - it stops recasting when the construct's hp is back above 90% so that is working fine. I just need it to not recast while the hot is active.

ID is definitely unticked :)
rajmon

Postby Kierran » 25 Feb 2014, 07:50

Short term solution is to edit the ability file and set the MinDuration to True or set the RecastTime to whatever min you want.

Edit: That didn't work to well. Since the spell in game do not have a min Recast on them this might be an issue for the Boss.

Construct Regeneration
Triggered Rejuvenation
Triggered Restoration

These all have that issue.
Kierran

Postby Kierran » 26 Feb 2014, 05:34

So I got looking at the pet abilities across a couple classes. Looking for pet abilities with a duration and a heal component. Necromancers Necrotic Reconstruction has a heal over time component so the duration is longer than the recast. The bot doesn't seem to care that the duration of the spell isn't over before attempting to recast the spell. This seems to be just abilities that directly affect the pets.

I'm wondering if it has to do with the fact that the game only lists the maintained spells target as Pet.
Kierran

Postby Kannkor » 06 Mar 2014, 13:32

Kierran wrote:So I got looking at the pet abilities across a couple classes. Looking for pet abilities with a duration and a heal component. Necromancers Necrotic Reconstruction has a heal over time component so the duration is longer than the recast. The bot doesn't seem to care that the duration of the spell isn't over before attempting to recast the spell. This seems to be just abilities that directly affect the pets.

I'm wondering if it has to do with the fact that the game only lists the maintained spells target as Pet.

Pet-only 'heal' abilities now properly make use of [ID].
This means channeler instant reuse pet heals with a duration won't spam anymore.

This applies to all pet-only abilities marked as 'heal'.
Kannkor

Postby Kannkor » 06 Mar 2014, 13:34

Mooshi wrote:Templar -

Aegolism - group buff, no target required. Shows up in the maintained window, but doesn't grey out once it's cast (it's got a concentration cost, and is not a toggled buff). The bot just casts it over and over. I don't recall having an issue with this before today. Did something change?

Can you confirm this is still an issue. At this very moment I don't have a Templar..
Make sure to run a new export, and remove and re-add the ability to the CastStack if it's still not working.
Kannkor

Postby Kannkor » 06 Mar 2014, 14:05

Kierran wrote:I've run into a few bugs with v17.

Conjuror
Essence Shift: This should consume the pets health to regain power.
CastPowerHeals -> Unknown -> Essence Shift VII -> NULL

Channeler
Consume Construct: This should consume the pets health to regain power.
CastPowerHeals -> Unknown -> Consume Construct -> NULL

At this time no support for these. Will require custom code, because the target of the ability is a 'pet only ability' ogrebot thinks you are trying to Cast a power heal on your pet, not use the pet to increase your power.

Triggered Rejuvenation: In combat triggered pet heal.
Will not cast if set to Combat.

Fixed.
Kannkor

PreviousNext

Return to Feature Testing